Looking To Change Car

naedoot

Hi all. Well I am looking at replacing my 2007 c4 1. 6hdi lx 90 with something a bit newer with lower miles. I have a 91 adria optima plate on van is 800kg unladen 1000kgs laden. So far I have mondeo 1. 8tdci, insignia 2. 0cdti, altea xl 1. 6tdi se dsg, cmax 1. 8 tdi. All look ok on paper but any thoughts?

owner of a 1991 Adria Optima 485b

• 4 weeks later...

Just a wee update. Picked up a 508sw 2. 0hdi 140 the other week, still need to get towbar fitted but so far I like the car. Cant wait to try towing the caravan with it.

I had a 508sw as a courtesy car for a few days. Great to drive and really economical but boot space was appalling - no height as roof blind for the panoramic roof folds in there. I really don't get the idea in having a glass roof that does not open - give me a normal sunroof any day.

660L with seats up and with seats down it has more room than the passat. I dont find the roof height to be too bad tbh. Plenty of room for our family of 5 Plus dog. im about 5 11 in height and have no issues in the back. Nice to drive. Seemingly it bigger than the 407 sw