Review: Freelander 2 Xs

Prevail

Comfortable, excellent driving position, off road capability, on road stability, power when needed, heated seats and windscreen.

Click here to view the towcar review

I agree with your review, my grip has been with the reliability but the LR guys who attend you on the roadside in the Discovery are excellent and carry a good selection of bits to get you going again so not all bad.

NEW Freelander out soon,called Discovery Sport.

Geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Surely 20* out of 25* doesn't make it 5*

Normally it would make it 4* I agree. However I was reviewing the car as I have experienced it and don't feel the car can be judged or held responsible for the disgraceful behaviour of the salesman for which I docked 4*. He no longer works for L. R.

I have to say that the Dealership Principal's response was faultless and the compensation was generous and made me feel like a valued customer again but that doesn't alter the fact of my experience that stretched over a couple of months, at the hands of the salesman (or that of others as it transpired).

I believe the car warrants 5* based on my experience of owning mine for a year.

Edited by Prevail

Normally it would make it 4* I agree. However I was reviewing the car as I have experienced it and don't feel the car can be judged or held responsible for the disgraceful behaviour of the salesman for which I docked 4*. He no longer works for L. R.

I have to say that the Dealership Principal's response was faultless and the compensation was generous and made me feel like a valued customer again but that doesn't alter the fact of my experience that stretched over a couple of months, at the hands of the salesman (or that of others as it transpired).

I believe the car warrants 5* based on my experience of owning mine for a year.

That's fair comment.