Shopping At Bibao Spain

We are returning to Uk from Bibao late July and intend to stay on the port overnight,however we want to do some shopping for boxes of wine etc

Ideally we would like to leave the van on the port and go to Carrefour about 6 miles away would that be possible ? alternatively is it possible to park car and van in Carrefour car park ? Anyone done this ? cheers malc

I don't know Bilbao, but I would not entertain the thought of unhitching and abandoning caravan anywhere other than on a site. I have parked in many a Carrefour car park elsewhere is both Spain and France without a problem. Looking at Google Maps Satellite view both the Bilbao out of town Carrefours look OK for a caravan.

Hyundai Santa Fe CRD auto + Burstner Belcanto 525 TL

http://www. oldagetraveller. net/

I don't know Bilbao, but I would not entertain the thought of unhitching and abandoning caravan anywhere other than on a site. I have parked in many a Carrefour car park elsewhere is both Spain and France without a problem. Looking at Google Maps Satellite view both the Bilbao out of town Carrefours look OK for a caravan.

Thanks big John, Yes I looked at google and I think that it could be ok to access Carrfour car park, but would have liked confirmation that somebody had already done that. .so will take a chance unless advised otherwise and I will go direct to Carrefour. malc