Hi From New Zealand

Hi my name is Heather, have recently got into caravanning with a 2002 Elddis Avante 524 model. Ive joined this group to see if anyone can help me with informing me where I can get some parts as they are so expensive to purchase down here.

Hi my name is Heather, have recently got into caravanning with a 2002 Elddis Avante 524 model. Ive joined this group to see if anyone can help me with informing me where I can get some parts as they are so expensive to purchase down here.

Hi Heather. Yes,welome to the forum and happy caravanning.

Where are you in NZ? Is you caravan one that was exported from the UK by an agent that handles the sale of UK caravans to buyers in NZ or is it one that was taken over by someone that emigrated lock, stock, & barrel plus caravan?

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Not sure which bits you're looking for but there is a list of second hand/breakers on the Caravan Club website.

Here. .. http://www. caravanclub. co. uk/media/1022835/breakers-spares-mo. pdf

I'm assuming they won't mind posting items to NZ for a price!

HTH,

G.

P. S. Welcome to the forum btw. .. have a friend in Wellington and a ex-Landlord in Warkworth!!

Edited by chapmag

Thank you for the warm welcome, I am in the Wairarapa just north of Wellington. The caravan was a private purchase so no dealers as such involved. A guy buys them privately from the UK, direct from the seller, one or two a year, and then sells them on over here.

I am looking for a R/H rear set of cluster lights and they appear to be as rare as rocking horse. ...well you know what. I one down here but it is very very expensive.

Thanks for the advice re the web sites etc I shall look into it.

Im looking forward to traveling this country in the caravan, such a beautiful place.

Thank you for the warm welcome, I am in the Wairarapa just north of Wellington. The caravan was a private purchase so no dealers as such involved. A guy buys them privately from the UK, direct from the seller, one or two a year, and then sells them on over here.

I am looking for a R/H rear set of cluster lights and they appear to be as rare as rocking horse. ...well you know what. I one down here but it is very very expensive.

Thanks for the advice re the web sites etc I shall look into it.

Im looking forward to traveling this country in the caravan, such a beautiful place.

Hi Heather. Good morning to you. Post us an image of the cluster that you wish to replace. If it is already seriously damaged or totalled then show us the other one.

Edited by TheTravellingRooster

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.