Any Offers

Go to The Show and there may be some discount offers??

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

There may be offers at the time of the Caravan Show at the NEC - and you won't have to go there to take advantage. You can usually find the codes to take advantage of the offers on forums such as this one. However, this year's offer from DFDS has not been as good as in previous years - though they have brought down fares considerably for the low season in recent weeks.

Other offers are the Caravan Club, where if you book a site or Camping Cheques together with a ferry crossing on the longer routes, then you can get a discount on the crossing element. Camping Cheques, on their website (www. campingcheque. co. uk) are also offering some ferry discounts.

Shame you're not going to Holland - Stena are offering £50 off Flexi fares Harwich-Hook by quoting JAN1 if booked by 31 Jan.

Follow the link to read of our travels with & without the caravan :- Blog

We got a ferry last year through Caravan club for £75. 00 car & caravan Dover Calais, after reading about the offer on here.

Is it going to be on this year? or have I mist it

Sprite Quattro dd Volvo xc60

It may reappear at the time of the NEC Caravan Show in February, though the Caravan Club didn't make the same offer at the October NEC show, which they usually do. If not, try directly with DFDS at the time of the show, but keep an eye out here for the code you'll need to get the discounts.

Edited by ValA

Thanks will do,If not will use my tesco v and go tunnel. But I'm trying save my tesco v for other things.

Sprite Quattro dd Volvo xc60

You can now use Tesco vouchers @3 for 1 on DFDS Dover/Dunkirk according to the blurb I got from Tesco last week.