Drayton Caravans ( Norwich ) In Voluntary Liquidation

mellyboy

Drayton Caravans

The Company was placed into Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation on 17 January 2014. Andrew Anderson Kelsall and David Nigel Whitehead of Larking Gowen, King Street House, 15 Upper King Street, Norwich, NR3 1RB were appointed as Joint Liquidators to deal with the Company’s affairs. Please contact Rebecca Smith at the offices of Larking Gowen on 01603 624 181 should you have any queries in connection with the Liquidation.

This has been posted on Drayton Caravans (Norwich) very sad for all concerned hope they can obtain new employment soon.

Edited by mellyboy

Great shame this. Some good people worked here and always plenty of good, honest advice and service. I wish them all well.

Powrtouch AWD Movers. E & P Compact Levelling System.

Hi - looks like the guys have gone to Holbrook Leisure at Snetterton

I don't know how many staff they had but 4 of them join Holbrook Leisure on the 3rd February.

Holbrook Leisure are also picking up the Bailey franchise from Greentrees so they really seem to be going places !

Bill

If any of you guys who remember Bernard who worked at DC he is now a mobile caravan Engineer, don't know if i'm allowed to give details.

Why not contact him and ask if he would like to register with us as a trade member?

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Drayton Caravans have been very good to me doing warranty work (even though my Coachman wasn't purchased from them) and servicing this is very sad news.

David

Nissan X-Trail Adventura KIA Sorento & Elddis Affinity 554

Hi to all just found out that the company i bought my caravan from, drayton caravans of norwich has gone into voluntary liquidation,so i thought i better check to see if my warrantee is still

ok and it is

Coachman festival 580-4 -Freelander 1 TD4

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a call from Nigel (ex Drayton) who confirms the above also that a couple of the good service engineers are also at Holbrook.

I'll be giving them a visit soon to wish them the best.

They don't seem to have a lot of luck ! Avondale dealers, then Fleetwood dealers in Administration !!

Bill

• 4 weeks later...

That is a shame as they have helped us out several times with bits and peices for our old girl.

2009 Volvo XC90 - mine

2003 Vauxhall Astra estate - hers

1968 Volvo Amazon estate - ours

1967 Cheltenham Nyala - ours

Went past last Sunday, everything is gone, caravans, shop, the site is completely empty, pity because they had lots of pieces for my old van that others won,t stock, they will be missed,

Avondale Mayfly and Renault Scenic 1. 9tdi