Caravan Movers At £599 Fitted Nationwide

autowfix

Afternoon All

Just to let you know Autowfix has an offer on at the moment for caravan movers supplied and installed for £599 nationwide.

Please take a look at www. autowfix. com/caravan-mover-only-599-installed for more details

Thanks

I will make your caravan move for 600 quid :ph34r:

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Mahatma Gandhi

WHAT MAKE? If it's a Powertouch then fantastic. If it's unknown Chinese rubbish then not good. Why not tell us? (Website doesn't either.)

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

They will be a basic model that used to be supplied by unipart. ....some named royal, towsure, riversway leisure, magic mover etc etc. They are a very well built quality product at a very good price, I have fitted many hundreds with only 1 failure which was a control box that was replaced the following day. Unlike the make that has been mentioned that have built up sales due to regular failings!

For any additional information or advice please have a look on my website. .....

www. thecaravanmedic-swindon. co. uk

Where I in the market for a mover, I would be asking who Autofix are and what reputation they have if things go wrong. Will they come to you wherever they are. What make of mover is it.

Caravan medic I don't understand your comment about the make that have built up sales due to regular failings.

Poolebob

Honda CRV Diesel Petrol & No caravan now. :angry:

My concern would be paying up front. I can't see the need.

Follow Reads. Main Dealership for Bailey, Swift, Sterling, Lunar Venus.

www. readcaravans. com

socialfacebook.png socialtwitter.png

2013 CaravanTimes Reader Award - Best Caravan Dealer 2013 CaravanTalk Finalist - Best Caravan Dealer 2013 CaravanTalk Finalist - Best Caravan Servicing. 2012 CaravanTalk Winner Best Caravan Servicing 2011 CaravanTimes Reader Award - Best Caravan Dealer 2010 Practical Caravan - Dealer of the Year

This has got SCAM written all over it.

Don't think so but never money up front!!!!! :unsure:

http://www. autowfix. com/our-reach/

Edited by Jslocks

Sadly no van anymore but 35 years was a good run

John

At least we can now have a good guess at the approximate cost of the last container load from China . ;)

Steve

2017 Dethleffs Globus I1 Motorhome.

Afternoon All

Thanks to Caravan Medic for the positive posts, much appreciated, I guess you can not win offering offers in this day and age! every one thinks SCAM! Its not just got x amount coming in and trying to stop what happened last year when clients said they wanted one and then changed their minds, then others missed out on the offer and that's not fair!

I will point out to the owners and see if they will take orders with no payment upfront!

Thanks to all for the thoughts much appreciated.

Not trying to be argumentative but we get movers on account and don't pay up front before they are delivered. Surely a deposit from a customer would suffice in your circumstances.

Edited by Reads

Follow Reads. Main Dealership for Bailey, Swift, Sterling, Lunar Venus.

www. readcaravans. com

socialfacebook.png socialtwitter.png

2013 CaravanTimes Reader Award - Best Caravan Dealer 2013 CaravanTalk Finalist - Best Caravan Dealer 2013 CaravanTalk Finalist - Best Caravan Servicing. 2012 CaravanTalk Winner Best Caravan Servicing 2011 CaravanTimes Reader Award - Best Caravan Dealer 2010 Practical Caravan - Dealer of the Year

Get a Powertouch. Established company, great genuine five year warranty which they support very well. Not made in China

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

The offer is appreciated by most of us. It's just that we are a suspicious lot and not easily taken in. That's why we ask questions.

We take nothing on face value.

It's nothing personal

Poolebob

I've got one of the Purpleline, Enduro movers fitted to my van by Autofix and it suits me fine. When fitted, there was a problem with the control unit (the bit in the van) but it was changed straight away. No probs.

A Fiat Doblo camper and a Lunar Ariva 2019
grace my drive.

I never ask for a deposit anymore and I only ask them to pay when iv fitted the mover demonstrated it working and there happy .

Olympic caravan services.
Approved mobile workshop covering wrexham northwales shropshire and west cheshire.

mob 07827738671 land line 01978 710 943

www.olympiccaravanservices.com    enquiries@olympiccaravanservices.com

Ok, stupid question here. I am new to caravanning, but have been towing heavy trailers for over 15 years and I have never come across motor movers before. What are they, how do they work and why would I need to use one instead of my Defender to move my caravan? It may sound silly, but this is a genuine question as i have never come across them whilst towing in the past. :blush:

Basically they are electric motors which drive rollers which drive the tyres. Controlled by a remote control. j

Do a search on you tube for caravan movers and all will be explained.

Suffice to say they make manoeuvring much easier

Poolebob