Spain

Hi after reading some of the comments on the forums every where i chose to go in Feb March April

seems to not be right we wish to go and get some warm sunshine where is the best place to in Spain to go

I am presently in Mazerronne on the Murcian Coast, as it has a bit of a local eco climate its warm, sunny and little wind . Its also a straight run down through Spain from Santander or off the Mediterranean Motorway from southern France . Nice place and a good site www. campinglastorres. com if you want a peak, this year its 10 euros a night inc 6kw of Electric.

Coachman Amara 500/5 pulled by Rover75 Diesel Auto.

My advice would be almost anywhere in May when the winter visitors have departed, Conil de la Fontera is good at that time and very quiet

David

Various vans 78-2019,  currently  Hobby Excellent 540 FU and Mercedes E220 CDI Estate

www. caravan-europe. co. uk

We're in Torrevieja (without the caravan this time). Weather is mostly warm and dry with loads of sunshine - up to 22 in the last few days - and the forecast is good

David and Barbara

Landrover Discovery with Hobby 495

I am near Benidorm and its absolutely freezing and it rained all night.

Sat outside at La Manga typing this it is currently 68deg with a forecast for the weekend of 72 degrees.

phil.

Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Mine : Mercedes GLC 250d AMG, Lunar Clubman SB, Rockwood 5th Wheel Trailer, La Manga Spain.

Bopeep, 12 degrees here in Cornwall!

12 degrees, now that is freezing to me anything below 20 and I get cold and wear a coat