Less Than A Week ... And Counting!

andy j

:D

6 days to the delivery of the Adria Altea 432 PX. ....

Excited or what! B)

Seez ya out there!

Andy

Hi Andy,

We took delivery of our 542 UK about a month ago and took it out in anger for the first time last week. It did everything we wanted it to do and more so I hope your Adria experience is as good as ours has been so far.

:D

Hi Andy,

We took delivery of our 542 UK about a month ago and took it out in anger for the first time last week. It did everything we wanted it to do and more so I hope your Adria experience is as good as ours has been so far.

Thanks 'Fozzie Bear' !!

I keep reading the manual over and over. .. wife thinks I'm mad !

Going over to Peak Gateway in Ashbourne for the bank holiday weekend to try things out. ... near enough to home in case of forgetfulness etc. :blink:

Thanks for the good wishes, glad to hear that you are pleased with your new Adria. From what little experience I have, they seem very well made and well appointed.

Also this forum seems a freindly place, with plenty of good advice.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy

Good luck on the collection off the new van just make sure everything is right before you pay the money over to the dealers and you are still happy with everything.

Hope you have a good first weekend away in it I am sure you will, and please feel free to have a look at lancs and cesh da’s web site and join in on any off the rally’s we are off up to fylde rugby club at Lytham next weekend but the mid summer meet over at astle park nr jodel bank is a real good meet if you do fancy joining us pm me and I can give you further details.

Anyway all the best with the new van.

Regards

JON

6 days to the delivery of the Adria Altea 432 PX. ....

Excited or what! B)

Seez ya out there!

Andy

Hi Andy

Hope you enjoy your 432, we had ours nearly three years ago, and I know that the new ones have even more improvements, i. e ours doesn't have blown air heating and the wash basin/area is plastic. The only time ours has been back to the dealer during this time is for routine servicing.

Our main problem at the mo is waiting for a new door cos someone ran into it in storage.

Have fun, and look around for the people staring as they try to work out why it hasn't got a front window.

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Well. ....picked up the new van, hitched it up and went home. To late to head off anywhere by the time I had gone through the delivery checks.

Headed out the next day for my first caravanning trip. ..towed fantastic, even up steep gradients. .much better than I anticipated.

Settled in Ashbourne and tried out everything, which worked firast time. ...Fantastic.

Put up the full awning which took a couple of hours of trial and error before looking the part, but again better than we had hoped.

Looked out of my new Adria with cup of tea in hand and looked across at. ........another Adtria Altea (502) . .....it was a caravan park take over :D

Pointed the owner (from Chesterfield) at our list. ..so if he comes on say Hi!

All in all a great first trip, a great van and a couple of WARM, restful nights (and a couple of hot showers :rolleyes:

Searching calendar for next available dates.

Thanks for all the help.

Andy

Another satisfied Adria owner!

;)