Finally Got Round To Listing Towing Mirrors Etc On Ebay........

Woodie106

Having part-ex'd the van last summer, i've been meaning to list these since then!!

Milenco grand aero towing mirrors:

http://www. ebay. co. uk/itm/131098205828?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984. m1555. l2649&clk_rvr_id=575724114741

Sunncamp ultima 390 porch awning

http://www. ebay. co. uk/itm/131098261180?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984. m1555. l2649

Will list our big dorema awning once i've found a few pictures. In green. Think its a 'size 23' Anyroad - it fits a bailey senator wyoming which is a 25' 11" twin axle. Includes 2 end bedroom compartments as well. All poles colour coded for ease when setting up. Uses coupling feet against van, so no need to drill holes in your side wall & put clips up.

Also going to list our wastemaster & aqua roll, so if anyone wants these Just makes a sensible offer before they're listed & they could be yours. Obviously they are used, but both are still in good order & in their bags.

I refer you to the Rt Hon Member for the 19th Century.....................pictured just to the left of your screen..................

Woodie, I don't want to carp, but aren't the mirrors you're selling just "Aero", not "Grand Aero"? I thought the "Grand" ones were sort of bloated rectangular, rather than the teardrop shape of the Aeros. I do fancy a pair of the Aeros, anyway!

If at first you don't succeed, it may be best to give up.

Woodie, I don't want to carp, but aren't the mirrors you're selling just "Aero", not "Grand Aero"? I thought the "Grand" ones were sort of bloated rectangular, rather than the teardrop shape of the Aeros. I do fancy a pair of the Aeros, anyway!

Hi pp. Mine Grand Aero mirrors are exactly how you have described them. The two long edges are slightly different lengths,this creates an angle to the two shorter edges. The mirror bodies are fully rotatable and are without doubt the finest towing mirrors that I have ever owned. Mine came courtesy of Big Tim and at an attractively reduced price being the left-overs of his investments into the Discover Leisure liquidated stock.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

You need to light photographs from behind the camera to avoid shadows which obscure detail - what is the fourth photograph showing?

When I went to photographic classes I was told 'fill the frame' - clip the photographs to just show the mirrors.

Alan

Judging by the hand in the photo, the mirrors are ENORMOUS and are for an artic!!

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Yes - i've revised the listing now to say that the pair are aero's & the single mirror is a grand aero.

that hand is my 3 year olds, not mine & for a 3 year old he is quite small!!

I'm no photographer & was using the camera on my blackberry which is pretty rubbish, but if you're looking for towing mirrors you'll know what they are & can quite clearly see what they are which is fine for my purposes.

thanks for your comments ;)

I refer you to the Rt Hon Member for the 19th Century.....................pictured just to the left of your screen..................

yes i know that now. The single mirror is a grand aero - the pair are aeros :unsure:

I've read that mirrors for a C5 are a pig to find. ..............?

I had no problem fitting Milenco mirrors

Alan

For my C5?

Sorry I thought you meant for all C5's. I had a 2007 C5 Exclusive and had no problems fitting the milenco mirrors. Which C5 do you have?

Alan