Honda Crv 1.6 I-Dtec Diesel

Scoobz

Hi, been looking at this car as a everyday run around,but interested to see what you think to it's towing capabilities. My van M,p,t,l. m is 1433 but have it plated to 1500. Cheers Scoobz

Nice car, but I think I'd be looking for a 2. 2 litre engine for towing.

John.

Never ask a man if he comes from Yorkshire. If he does, he'll tell you. If he doesn't, why humiliate him?

Nice car, but I think I'd be looking for a 2. 2 litre engine for towing.

John.

I would agree with John, having had a 2 litre petrol version of the CRV, I would definitely look for a 2. 2 litre diesel CRV. ..great car !!

Whatcar said the engine torque delivery was only over a small band, but the engine delivered around another 10mpg over the 2. 2.

We tried the 2. 2. Nice car but felt a bit sluggish, at the time we had the old 168 bhp Sorento. Tried the new Sorento (194 bhp) and 7 year guarantee so bought one! :lol:

Hyundai Santa Fe+Bailey Unicorn Cadiz

Mini Cooper convertible -fun Car!:)

Thanks for the replies chaps,going to test drive one on Saturday . Will see if there us much difference between the two. I have to way up the fact I may only use it half a dozen times as a tug, but everyday as my main car.