4X4

jonboy

I was going to get a 4x4 but it seems all the travellers are using them now. so I got a van to tow my caravan best thing ive ever done,

They have used them for years and vans and pickups, why should what they have govern what we as individuals run??

Geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

I sense a Troll

Poolebob

only reason I never replied

Jonboy - we're right with you - whatever you say, we'll all agree with you.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

I was going to get a 4x4 but it seems all the travellers are using them now. so I got a van to tow my caravan best thing ive ever done,

4x4 is your best choice for towing, i have pajero and towing limit is 2. 5 tonne, i quite often to my tipping trailer with it with ease, trailer weighs just over 1 ton with 1. 5-2 tonne in it, paj pulls like theres nothing on it, most travelers i know use transits to pull their caravans, (and yes i do know some travelers) as i am in landscaping and driveways, all of them i know are ok and wouldnt steal from anyone and pay their tax's, and before anyone comments DO YOU KNOW ANY TRAVELERS IN PERSON or just listen to comments from others, most thefts are committed from young people to feed their drug habbits, and drug users come from all walks of life, the village i live in we have neighbour hood watch and i get emails from the police every day about crime that happens all over the hampshire area, and they say crime has gone down, not at all with all the crimes that get sent to me by email and (when) IF they get caught 99% of the time they are known drug users.

sorry if this has gone of track but rant over, i have said on other post i say it how it is

phil

4x4 is your best choice for towing, i have pajero and towing limit is 2. 5 tonne, i quite often to my tipping trailer with it with ease, trailer weighs just over 1 ton with 1. 5-2 tonne in it, paj pulls like theres nothing on it, most travelers i know use transits to pull their caravans, (and yes i do know some travelers) as i am in landscaping and driveways, all of them i know are ok and wouldnt steal from anyone and pay their tax's, and before anyone comments DO YOU KNOW ANY TRAVELERS IN PERSON or just listen to comments from others, most thefts are committed from young people to feed their drug habbits, and drug users come from all walks of life, the village i live in we have neighbour hood watch and i get emails from the police every day about crime that happens all over the hampshire area, and they say crime has gone down, not at all with all the crimes that get sent to me by email and (when) IF they get caught 99% of the time they are known drug users.

sorry if this has gone of track but rant over, i have said on other post i say it how it is

phil

lets see if there is a reply to this then we will all know if its a troll

phil

Wanna buy a horse ?

Neigh. ......................

geoff

Jonboy - we're right with you - whatever you say, we'll all agree with you.

Speak for yourself. Edited by B1ngo

phil

lets see if there is a reply to this then we will all know if its a troll

phil

Sorry but what's a troll?

2020 Swift Eccles 650 towed by Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 4.4

"What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!"

A Troll is someone who creates a post, with the intention of causing an argument, or debate, much lilke the ones about dogs, children, etc.

e,g I was on a site and a dog barked once and it completely spoiled my stay.

e,g Recently on a site a child kicked a ball quite near my van, I was livid.

e,g. Camped up at site XX and a bloke walked right across the front of my van en route to the toilets, Isnt that just awful.

e,g I was at a big commercial site recently and people were enjoying themselves in a noisy manner. What is happening to the world.

e,g Recently I saw a bloke leaving site without measuring his noseweight. How irresponsible, we are all doomed.

e,g In December, whilst innocently checking everyones tyres I noticed that 80% were not on winter tyres, I was so shocked.

Getting the idea ? ;):)

. .........or they live under bridges in Scandinavia and frighten the life out of Billy Goat Gruff and his family. .....same thing!

geoff

Rather surprised at Wiki definition which includes the word 'accidentally' - I had always taken it to be deliberate.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. [6]

Sam :beardy:

So is the OP a troll?

poolebob

(Oh dear does this post make me a troll>) :)

No, it just makes you normal.

A Troll is someone who creates a post, with the intention of causing an argument, or debate, much lilke the ones about dogs, children, etc.

e,g. Camped up at site XX and a bloke walked right across the front of my van en route to the toilets, Isnt that just awful.

e,g I was at a big commercial site recently and people were enjoying themselves in a noisy manner. What is happening to the world.

e,g Recently I saw a bloke leaving site without measuring his noseweight. How irresponsible, we are all doomed.

e,g In December, whilst innocently checking everyones tyres I noticed that 80% were not on winter tyres, I was so shocked.

You idea of a troll is different to mine.

Edited by xtrailman

You idea of a troll is different to mine.

I assume you would use the term as a stalker or aggressor, through 'social media'?

geoff

No, not really. If those are the definitions of a Troll, then surely forums are overwhelmingly populated by Trolls. So, in short, anyone who complains about the actions of others is a Troll? Edited by B1ngo

http://en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Not saying its the only definition or the correct one.

No, not really. If those are the definitions of a Troll, then surely forums are overwhelmingly poulated by Trolls.

Not all forums.

http://en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Not saying its the only definition or the correct one.

Not all forums.[/quote

Every forum that I have visited has had comments of that type in abundance; I would never dream of branding the people that made them Trolls.