Feel Like Cutting The End Of His Hose Off!

PBarton

On a Seasonal pitch with water points and drainage shared out between 4 pitches. Neighbour has recently purchased a long hose and constanly has it attached to water point and also with tap on. Several times whilst either filling aquaroll or generally needing water I've unplugged his hose and left it on ground but he never seems to take the hint and runs out and plugs it back in! Feel like cutting his end off!!!!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

​Would seem the next step is a word with the site owner, let him "discover" the hose !

david

Skoda Scout 4x4 pulling a coachman Amara 520/4 at 93%---- when full!

Hi,

​Would seem the next step is a word with the site owner, let him "discover" the hose !

david

agree with this, but cutting the end off would be more fun

phil

Some people are selfish and thoughtless.

This sort of thing really pushes my buttons!

2018 Swift Elegance 580  towed by a 2018 Volvo XC60 D5 Power Pulse R Design

A small piece of wood, slightly smaller than the hose diameter, slipped into the hose could have a more interesting effect!

2019 Bailey Platinum (640) Phoenix from Chipping Sodbury caravans, towed by our  2017 my Discovery Sport!

I would have word with the site owner if your not happy .

I have run a hose myself from the tap to the caravan but I fill the onboard tank in evening and stand by the tap if anyone wanted water I would disconnect it till they used it themselves.

Dave

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

I could not possibly sabotage his pipe or end. ....

But I would disconnect from tap then add a nice measure of fairy liquid into the pipe and reconnect,,

Edited by Mike&deb

I could not possibly sabotage his pipe or end. ....

But I would disconnect from tap then add a nice measure of fairy liquid into the pipe and reconnect,,

That's an offence, I wouldn't recommend that action even if it is only washing up liquid .

That's an offence, I wouldn't recommend that action even if it is only washing up liquid .

As would be any interference to his property,, it was said tongue in cheek, (A JOKE) !!

Have you tried talking to him. Maybe he thinks what hes doing is fine!

If he is on the other hand a plonker; have a word with the site.

Have you tried talking to him. Maybe he thinks what hes doing is fine!

If he is on the other hand a plonker; have a word with the site.

Been down that route and guess what he laughed! He thought I was joking when I told him it's a shared water point between 4 pitches!

Been down that route and guess what he laughed! He thought I was joking when I told him it's a shared water point between 4 pitches!

People like that really get my back up,, if the other 2 pitches are also occupied maybe the three of you could complain to management ?,

Thought I would put a sensible reply in, instead of making light of the situation

Edited by Mike&deb

On a Seasonal pitch with water points and drainage shared out between 4 pitches. Neighbour has recently purchased a long hose and constanly has it attached to water point and also with tap on. Several times whilst either filling aquaroll or generally needing water I've unplugged his hose and left it on ground but he never seems to take the hint and runs out and plugs it back in! Feel like cutting his end off!!!!

I'm really sorry. .. but I can't see YOUR problem.

If all you want is to fill up your Aquaroll then disconnect him. . fill up. . and then reconnect him!

Simples!

Or do you envy his permanent supply?

In which case buy a 4 way splitter. .. http://www. ebay. co. uk/itm/3-4-SOLID-BRASS-4-WAY-ADAPTOR-FOR-GARDEN-TAP-MULTI-HOSE-CONNECTOR-SPLITTER-/390619614560

And either swallow the cost or ask for donations.

G.

P. S. Always assuming the site are happy to have people permanently connected!

well i am affraid if he laughed at me then i would cut his hose up in pieces in front of him

sorry if this offends anyone but it is what i would do, then i would laugh at him

phil

If all you want is to fill up your Aquaroll then disconnect him. . fill up. . and then reconnect him!

Simples!

In which case buy a 4 way splitter. .. http://www. ebay. co. uk/itm/3-4-SOLID-BRASS-4-WAY-ADAPTOR-FOR-GARDEN-TAP-MULTI-HOSE-CONNECTOR-SPLITTER-/390619614560

G.

YOU ARE HAVING A LAUGH!

If I had a neighbour like you I'd probably take the advice of other poster's (I'd cut your hose where it hurts)! You obviously have the I don't care attitude!

As already said, have a word with the site to find out their feelings.

Other than that keep turning the tap off or disconnect his hose whenever your leaving the van.

Bailey GT65 Ancona Following Vauxhall Antara

Oh Dear, the keyboard testosterone is really flying tonight, and over a bit of water !!

There are much more important things in life!!

Simples!

G.

+1