Upholstery Alteration

LenV

Hi everyone. I have a Bailey Senator Series 6 Wyoming. Due to a back injury I cannot get comfortable on the front seats including the chamfered shaped side arm rests. I am looking to get these from seat cushions totally redesigned and upgraded to a much more comfortable design. Can anyone advise me on a good company to undertake this. Many thanks

yes the manufacturers of your original furnishings. Their details which you should find on the seats or back rests attached the fabric along with your product codes will allow them to match your materials if still in stock. I have done this several times over the years with very helpful suppliers.

yes the manufacturers of your original furnishings. Their details which you should find on the seats or back rests attached the fabric along with your product codes will allow them to match your materials if still in stock. I have done this several times over the years with very helpful suppliers.

I believe you find the originals were provided by Bellfield Upholstery. . http://www. belfieldupholstery. co. uk/

We had them put new foam in our existing covers. . very efficient and easy to deal with. ,

Try e:Mailing. .

Julie. Knighton@belfieldfurnishings. com

HTH

G

Thanks everyone. Will give them a ring on Monday