Cancelling A Booking At Rowntree

Hi

I have a booking at Rowntree that runs from Wednesday 22nd Jan for 21 nights. I'm cancelling it at 0900, as soon as I can get through to the site.

Having visited a mate on there last week, it's not somewhere I'd want a 21 night stay.

If anyone wants a pitch, phone just after me!

I'll post on here when I have got through etc.

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

Cancelled. Hope it is some use to someone.

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

I assume its the York CC site which is in the middle of being re-built but is staying open?

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Yes. I think part of the site closes in a few weeks for a while - a building to be knocked down or something???

Russell

Apart from being by the river, it looks completely out of place. Went on google and it seems to

be an ongoing construction effort. Don't think I would stay there even at 50% discount.

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

When its near the river known for its flooding and all the buidlings are on raised ground does it not tell you something?

There is another CC site at Beechwood Grange just off the ring near where the northern and southern by-passes meet. Very pleasant, very popular, big retail park with P+R nearby or if you have cycles a near flat 20 minute ride into the city centre.

There is also a CL at Poppleton just off the northern ring a bit clockwise from the A59 which will also soon have a nearby P+R and is essentially a flat ride into York.

2018 Passat B8 Estate 150GT TDi150 towing a 2018 Bailey Unicorn S4 Seville