New Restoration Project

clairendave

b0a04f651aaa566cb27bf1a7a7f5cc69_zpsc563

1960 built Langsett that my uncle used to race on. still tracing the full history but appears to be a top of the range model built to represent the 1st and 3rd place wins of Langsett's in the 1955 tour of britain.

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.

I'll wager that's a really light frame. As a matter of interest, what does it weigh?

Twin Axle Fleetwood Heritage 640 EST - pulled by a dual fuel, (Petrol/LPG) BMW 528i Auto

I'll wager that's a really light frame. As a matter of interest, what does it weigh?

As best as i can do on the kitchen scales, just a tad under 3kg for a 24" frame and forks. not bad for a steel frame but more than double that of my current alloy frame carbon fork combo that i hate with a passion hence the resto of a 'proper' frame.

I still have the Mafac center pulls for the Langsett, but nothing else off it.

so if the mafacs work with my modern levers, all the rest of the equipment will go on for now and be replaced with period as funds allow.

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.