Greentrees No Longer A Bailey Dealer

fordsmaxer

Just seen on news section of Greentrees adventure store in Norfolk, that by "mutual consent they will no longer be a Bailey dealer.

They say:

As a part of a constant review of the products we sell, by mutual consent, Greentrees Adventurestore will no longer be stocking Bailey caravans for 2014. We will continue to be the foremost Service Centre in the Eastern Region being the ONLY Service Centre to have fully trained and approved Alu-Tech body Technicians at our bespoke Body Repair Centre. Our sales team can still source Bailey caravans for customers who want new Bailey caravans in the future and are more than happy to take your Bailey caravan in part exchange. Greentrees will also continue to have an excellent selection of Pre-Owned Bailey caravans in stock.

Neil Greentree commented ” We have stocked Bailey caravans on and off for 27 years but, both Bailey and ourselves felt that their caravans no longer fitted with our 6 Other Brands and our strong customer satisfaction relationship. As Greentrees CaravanStore are the highest trained Service Centre in the area we will continue for the foreseeable future as a fully Approved Service centre meaning nothing changes for current Bailey owners of ours, we will continue to undertake warranty, servicing and parts ordering with full official backing from Bailey’

If anyone wants more information on the decision just call in and speak to Neil Greentree or Marc Jordan on 01362 696434- we’ll be more than happy to fill you in.

Gosh: we can't say but ring us upand we'll tell you. Oh and BTW WE CAN STILL SELL YOU A BAILEY. Eh?????? Bizarre.

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

Just seen on news section of Greentrees adventure store in Norfolk, that by "mutual consent they will no longer be a Bailey dealer.

They have got a lot of Bailey stock to shift!

They say:

As a part of a constant review of the products we sell, by mutual consent, Greentrees Adventurestore will no longer be stocking Bailey caravans for 2014. We will continue to be the foremost Service Centre in the Eastern Region being the ONLY Service Centre to have fully trained and approved Alu-Tech body Technicians at our bespoke Body Repair Centre. Our sales team can still source Bailey caravans for customers who want new Bailey caravans in the future and are more than happy to take your Bailey caravan in part exchange. Greentrees will also continue to have an excellent selection of Pre-Owned Bailey caravans in stock.

Neil Greentree commented We have stocked Bailey caravans on and off for 27 years but, both Bailey and ourselves felt that their caravans no longer fitted with our 6 Other Brands and our strong customer satisfaction relationship. As Greentrees CaravanStore are the highest trained Service Centre in the area we will continue for the foreseeable future as a fully Approved Service centre meaning nothing changes for current Bailey owners of ours, we will continue to undertake warranty, servicing and parts ordering with full official backing from Bailey

If anyone wants more information on the decision just call in and speak to Neil Greentree or Marc Jordan on 01362 696434- well be more than happy to fill you in.

Gosh: we can't say but ring us upand we'll tell you. Oh and BTW WE CAN STILL SELL YOU A BAILEY. Eh?????? Bizarre.

I read it. ..that they will be continuing servicing and repairs on Bailey caravans. ..NOT selling new ones. Quite understandable as they will have an existing Bailey customer base that needs continuity. Edited by ericfield

Absolutely. It's what they didn't say that is interesting. Unless you ring them. BTW I'm not a Bailey basher I'm a happy Bailey owner.

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

Absolutely. It's what they didn't say that is interesting. Unless you ring them. BTW I'm not a Bailey basher I'm a happy Bailey owner.

They were quite vocal about the problems they had with Lunar. ..before they dropped them.

I have their mobile engineer coming next week. ...will get the low down.

Not sure if its coincidental ;-) but Holbrook Leisure of Snetterton announced yesterday they had been appointed Bailey dealers, they currently can service Bailey now they sell them - they announced this on their Facebook page last night

Landcruiser + Bailey Unicorn Valencia

Not sure if its coincidental ;-) but Holbrook Leisure of Snetterton announced yesterday they had been appointed Bailey dealers, they currently can service Bailey now they sell them - they announced this on their Facebook page last night

I did wonder that myself, with Holbrook gaining more recognition in the area. Edited by ericfield

They say:

Neil Greentree commented ” We have stocked Bailey caravans on and off for 27 years but, both Bailey and ourselves felt that their caravans no longer fitted with our 6 Other Brands and our strong customer satisfaction relationship. As Greentrees CaravanStore are the highest trained Service Centre in the area we will continue for the foreseeable future as a fully Approved Service centre meaning nothing changes for current Bailey owners of ours, we will continue to undertake warranty, servicing and parts ordering with full official backing from Bailey’

If anyone wants more information on the decision just call in and speak to Neil Greentree or Marc Jordan on 01362 696434- we’ll be more than happy to fill you in.

Wonder just what that means in relation to Bailey ?

david

Skoda Scout 4x4 pulling a coachman Amara 520/4 at 93%---- when full!

This morning's post brought a flier from Greentrees inviting me to their forthcoming "Janfest" open weekend. Amongst the many interesting events on offer was a full page devoted to promoting the "Bailey Pursuit launch weekend"!

In view of this information this "Must-see model" may be difficult to find.

It would seem that the decision for Greentrees and Bailey to part company must be a very recent decision. I wonder which party instigated the parting of the ways.

GordonW

I've never dealt with Greentrees, but did check out their website a few times. It does seem a shame though, because they seemed to be the only dealer giving out tech solutions and internal re-calls to various specific caravan models with problems, out to their customers. Better to be proactive than reactive. Maybe that's what it was, there warranty budget went through the roof.

Edited by Gaz40

I've never dealt with Greentrees, but did check out their website a few times. It does seem a shame though, because they seemed to be the only dealer giving out tech solutions and internal re-calls to various specific caravan models with problems, out to their customers. Better to be proactive than reactive. Maybe that's what it was, there warranty budget went through the roof.

I've dealt with Greentrees!!!! enough said.

There appears to be a lot going on with caravanning here in Norfolk !

As well as Greentrees losing Bailey franchise and Holbrook Leisure picking one up Drayton caravans went into administration recently. 4 of their staff are joining Holbrook Leisure on 3rd February.

Whatever next ?

Bill

I believe Bailey prefer one make dealerships, theirs.

I don't think that statement can be true in this case as Holbrooks already have Coachman and Venus. Janfest next weekend at greentrees so it will all come out then!!!!!

I don't think that statement can be true in this case as Holbrooks already have Coachman and Venus. Janfest next weekend at greentrees so it will all come out then!!!!!

Holbrooks now do Compass as well.

Bill