New Member Looking For Spare Parts After A Little Knock

wolfeo

Hi my name is Lee. I have only been caravaning since last august after upgrading from canvas. I have a lovely bailey pageant champagne 2001 and last weekend at the last minute my wife decided to go away. Without giving the chance to change her mind I rushed off to get the caravan. Outside my home I lost sight of the rear end and caused some damage. I put a hole in the nearside rear corner and put a little hole in the nearside rear light cluster.

I have been searching for a new/secondhand light cluster and a panel. Does anyone have any good suggestions of site or places I should try as I want to repair the damage asap.

Thanks

Lee.

www. caravanbreakers. net

2005 Bessacarr Cameo 635 gl & 2005 Nissan Terrano II SVE Di 3. 0l

Hi Lee, cant help you with your spares, have noticed most of the big dealers sell light cluster lenses .

What Sportage are you towing with and how do you find it ?

Luckily we are all different

Can't help on your quest but:

If any of this damage can let moisture into the structure, get some "duck-tape" over the wounds asap.

I towing with a 56 plate sportage. It tows well but have noticed that on cornering it whips the back end of the caravan around really quickly. I used to tow my caravan with a vw touran. I do prefer the kia though.

Thanks for the duck tape advice. I actually brought some yesterday. Apparently the damage I have done can't actually let in water to the caravan as I have broken a cosmetic panel on the rear.

If it's just plastic damage it may be worth having a word around the vehicle body repair shops they may be able to plastic weld it.

ebay caravan accessories or parts and spares should find something useful there

liverpool fc- boxing and fishing- camping

I may have a light cluster in my van. ...which side is needed?

Plastic panels are easy & quick to repair, try looking up your local caravan medic.

http://www. thecaravanmedic. co. uk

For any additional information or advice please have a look on my website. .....

www. thecaravanmedic-swindon. co. uk