2014 Adria Adventures?

So all you fellow Adria owners, what plans do you have for 2014?

Any major trips planned?

Any venturing abroad?

Any major works and improvements planned?

Anyone getting out and about regularly through the winter?

:)

Edited by sunshinetours

Unless you've tried it, you simply won't understand. .....

Loads planned, but impending house move may influence our planned 2 x 1 month trips to Europe, still now I have finished the rewire, solar and lighting installation we are looking at external repaint in part/debadging, internal finishings, finish newly created floor shoe locker by door, new internal decoration, cush recovering in progress, curtains etc. ....phew!

Off to Thetford in the spring whatever for a BTO course, followed by a twilight spa/meal at center parcs (CL booked).

All this is for our enjoyment following an earlier camper conversion, honest!

Wow I feel lazy! Good luck with all that work, like the sound of shoe locker by door.

We've got a few trips planned.

The other week we had a weekend in Matlock. In a couple of weeks we're off to Castleton.

Other planned trips so far are Longleat for Easter, and down in the New Forest in August.

Lots more to book yet. If it doesn't go out at least once a month we don't feel like we're getting enough use from it.

We have a trip to northern France booked with bigger group if us and Black Forest in summer hols for a couple of weeks which is somewhere we haven't been before!

Nothing booked in Uk yet but likely to be slightly later start in 2014 than planned due to OH couple of medical bits to sort.

I do know what you mean about not using it feeling it's wasted but I just figure the fixed costs for storage and insurance and service are what they are . Some years we will use more than others for various reasons I guess!

Looking forward to using our new awning for first time!

We are currently in Spain, left UK on 4th Jan due back at begining of April, then a few rallies followed by 10 days at Minehead then on to Upton for the Jazz Festival, Holland in August with our Grandson, the rest of the year to be planned except for a Christmas rally thats already booked.

During my spare time I need to fit a couple of spotlights above the dinette and a switch for the TV power supply.

Edited by Captain Pancake

​While travelling ( motorways ) we look at the other vans and have often remarked on the absence of Adria's, so nice to see some are out &about -- makes a change from seeing yet another xxxxxx!

david

Skoda Scout 4x4 pulling a coachman Amara 520/4 at 93%---- when full!

• 2 weeks later...

Well the van has had its first service. Everything brill and front blind fixed. Our plan of action in 2014 is out near Alton Towers Feb half tem, Cotswolds May whitsun, France for 3 weeks in August and October . My dad has recently purchased a Altea PX so he will be joing us on our travels (ocassionly).