Advice From The Caravan Club Re: Issues With Manufacturer's.

Hi to you all out there. I have had yet another lengthy but rather more constructive conversation with a lady from the Technical Department at The Caravan Club regarding the issues surrounding the well know and now locked post in the Elddis section.

This was in an attempt to get some movement on a long long awaited reply to one of the E'mails that I sent out to them regarding their stance/position of/with the club and representing members with issues against non communicative and non cooperative manufacturers.

I am told that they have had very little correspondence regarding the main issue as discussed and now locked in the Elddis section or indeed any others.

It is only by a direct approach and not references on forums,theirs or otherwise that will get their attention and possibly some action that will represent the membership.

I respectfully pointed out that not all caravanner's are members of this nor the other club.

It was pointed out that access to representation/advice is in-part one of the benefits of membership of both clubs and that for the relatively small annual subscription/fee it was a benefit that would otherwise be costly outside of membership.

I was advised to convey that letters and or E'mails must be respectively addressed to :

E'mails to : enquiries@caravanclub. co. uk

Snail mail to : Membership Services.

The Caravan Club

East Grimstead House

London Road

East Grimstead

West Sussex

RH19 1UA

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

I wasn't aware they offered any representation at all, no longer a member, but I'd love to know what form it took

Agree with ABH but will fire off my email :)

A Vanner without a van due to the demands of DIY and SWMBO - 40 years was a good run though :unsure:

Now a Motorhome Learner with a Fiat Toad :o

Thanks Rooster.

Mine has now gone today copied to both destinations.

Living the dream, well more of a nightmare ~ Griff    :ph34r:

Wheels at the front ~ Discovery 4 Towing Machine

Wheels at the back ~ 4 of ‘em

OK,sounds great, but what are they actually offering to do? My local MP says loads of great sounding things but he doesn't actually do/accomplish anything.

Edited by henrypartridge

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

Done - nothing ventured nothing gained :unsure:

A Vanner without a van due to the demands of DIY and SWMBO - 40 years was a good run though :unsure:

Now a Motorhome Learner with a Fiat Toad :o