Range Rover Sport Rear Lights

Midsman1

Hi I belong to another car specific forum and I would like to bring the following to the attention of Range Rover Sport owners. There have been a number of thefts of rear light clusters from late model Range Rover Sport vehicles. These clusters can be taken off without the tailgate being opened and in doing so the action will not set off the car alarm. I would suggest that you replace the screws holding these clusters with security screws. New light clusters on E bay are £ 450. 00 for 2, so replacement costs are high. For a relatively small outlay you can at least deter someone from having a go at yours.

Hi I belong to another car specific forum and I would like to bring the following to the attention of Range Rover Sport owners. There have been a number of thefts of rear light clusters from late model Range Rover Sport vehicles. These clusters can be taken off without the tailgate being opened and in doing so the action will not set off the car alarm. I would suggest that you replace the screws holding these clusters with security screws. New light clusters on E bay are £ 450. 00 for 2, so replacement costs are high. For a relatively small outlay you can at least deter someone from having a go at yours.

:goodpost:

Excellent informative post. ........ probably scum trying to update their older units. :angry:

Haven't got one, but I'll say thanks for the advice anyway. .... ;)

Good advice, many thanks.

2020 Swift Eccles 650 towed by Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 4.4

"What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!"