Recommend A Service Engineer In Norfolk

cugsy

Being the pessimistic type I feel that if I ring a mobile engineer (god forbid I ring a dealer for a 20 year old 'van) that he'll smell new blood like a shark and I might get a serviced caravan but also a list of 'extras'. I've read some unpleasant stories about 'while I was looking I found this and fixed it for x£'...Not what I want for a fairly cheap caravan. To be honest, everything seems fine but i suppose I should check. Especially the chassis and brakes. A lot of jobs I'm happy to do but getting the thing up on stands is beyond me. I know there'll be damp . . I found some. But it is 20 years old.

So could someone point me to decent service engineer who won't want any of my limbs as payment and pull the wool over my bifocals? I'm in the Thetford area of Norfolk. John

Cugsy

I have used Paul Darkin over the past few years, lives at Icklingham not fare from you at Thetford. He does what he says he will do and is good at it, we have a CL near Mildenhall and he is a regular visitor to our visitors who have problems. His Email is

paul. darkins57@gmail. com. Phone 01638717239.

And no I do not have any connection with him other than he has got me and others I know out of a problem that could have

spoilt a holiday.

David

Thanks lads. I seem to recall those 2 from when I surfed. Do they charge per 'fixed' job or by the hour?