Britain's Got Talent At The Caravan And Camping Show

Hi everyone,

Just received a new press release about February's Caravan and Camping Show at the NEC:

Britain's Got Talent winners Ashleigh & Pudsey are to take to the stage at The Caravan & Camping Show this February (18th-23rd February, NEC Birmingham) with crowd pleasing live performances.

The dog trick act that was rocketed into the limelight following its success on the popular ITV programme in 2012, will be performing at the Show on Wednesday 19th and Thursday 20th demonstrating the expert skills and entertaining antics that has won them millions of adoring fans nationwide.
Those keen to see Ashleigh & Pudsey should head to The Dog Agility Theatre in Hall 4. The cute pair will be taking to the floor twice a day with entertaining shows plus offering visitors a once in a lifetime chance to meet them during meet and greet sessions.
The double act are just one of a long list of outdoor related celebrities attending each day of the family friendly Show. Special guests include Countryfile presenter and President of The Camping and Caravaning Club Julia Bradbury (Tues), World Land-Speed Record breaker and Caravan Club member Wing Commander Andy D. Green (Tues), Ex Blue Peter presenter and adventurer, Helen Skelton (Thurs), and TV action man Andy Torbet (Fri).
Show-goers will also be able to try their hand at free have a go features such as rock climbing, mountain biking and a specially designed children's assault course, all under expert tuition. And, if that wasn't enough, campsite cooks Josh Sutton, aka Guyrope Gourmet (Sat), and Saturday Kitchen's Mark Lloyd (Sun) will inspire audiences with live cookery demonstrations for inspirational meal ideas on a camping or caravanning holiday.
Designed for new and experienced caravanners, motorhomers and campers, the six day event showcases all the latest products from all the leading manufacturers, dealers and importers. Pick up useful tips and advice from hundreds of industry experts, be inspired by fresh destinations and days out ideas and stock up on essential outdoor leisure accessories – many at ‘show-only’ prices.
For those new to touring or just looking to perfect their skills and gain confidence, The Camping and Caravanning Club will be offering free professional instruction on ‘how to tow safely’ from behind the wheel of a new Volvo tow car. If you fancy giving motorhome manoeuvring a try, The Caravan Club will be offering free 20 minute taster sessions.
As well as all the latest tourers, there will be hundreds of new motorhomes, conversions, folding caravans and trailer tents, plus all the new season holiday homes, park homes and lodges.
For those looking to get into camping, the Show offers a whole hall dedicated to the display of tents and camping related accessories (a 60% increase on 2013). From easy-erect pop ups to large family tents, the best brands will be on display including Gelert, Kampa, OlPro, Outwell, Quest, Sprayway, Vango and Zempire.
To avoid disappointment book tickets today and enjoy a super family day out. Book early and benefit from a discounted advance ticket price of just £7. 00 for seniors (60 + years) and £8. 00 for adults*. Children age 15 years and under are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult/senior. Tickets include parking and a show guide (subject to availability). To book tickets, please visit www. thecaravanandcampingshow. co. uk or call 0844 581 1250.

Ashleigh&Pudsey.jpg

Tim
Developer | Caravan Talk

I'll be there Ben! . .....Same as last year? Free cakes, free coffee and a free sit on the

settee??? :D

Does anyone know whether the CC magazine has the free ticket offer in? I can't find it :blink:

Edited by gravon42

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

I've just come in from a day shopping with a friend and Les has sheepishly told me he's booked me on to one of the caravan towing courses! Have you seen how busy it is around the show area? And in a NEW Volvo! I don't want to go now!

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Hello Ben

We shall be attending the show, so keep the sofa free please,please,

Could do with a longer sit down!?

Hi Joe,

No stand this Feb, we're only doing the October show this year, but I'll be there as press on one or two of the days :)

Tim
Developer | Caravan Talk

That seems a very good reason to avoid the show!

Autotrail Tracker FB motorhome on Fiat Ducato chassis

That seems a very good reason to avoid the show!

Agreed :rolleyes: - assuming that you are referring to the so-called talent celebs. :(

I would be more impressed if I thought the British Caravan Builders themselves had got talent.

The thought of that being real would bring more buyers through the door of the NEC.