Main Agents For Elddis In Central Scotland- Sales And Servicing

RRS2013

Wallace Caravans Kirkcaldy Now Main Agents for Elddis and Xplore in Central Scotland

We are situated to the North of Kirkcaldy in Fife, Scotland, almost equidistant between Edinburgh and Dundee, with easy access from the A92, just off the Redhouse Roundabout towards Thornton, Find Us with SATNAV KY1 3NW.

We are proud to supply the 2014 Elddis and Xplore caravan ranges, We currently have a 2013 Elddis Demonstrator SALE on now, visit us at www. wallacecaravans. co. uk for more details on our caravans for sale.

We can service Elddis caravans to maintain waranty in our fully approved workshop call now to book your caravan in.

TEL- 01592 774265

EMAIL - servicing@wallacecaravans. co. uk

We look forward to seeing you

Regards

Wallace Caravans Kirkcaldy

Edited by Gavin at Wallace Caravans Fife

Hi Gavin. I have a 2001 Elddis Crusader SuperSirocco (launch year) that is otherwise a very very very tidy example.

Would you be interested in it despite the fact that it has the crack in the aluminium skin at the lower RH corner of the NS forward side window?

It is a one previous owner example and was originally supplied by a dealer in Perthshire.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Hello Gavin. What is the oldest Elddis caravan you can get spares for??

Some 10 years ago, the industry got together and all decided via the NCC that they should offer parts availability for a minimum of 6 years. Most manufacturers took that as a green light to say at year 7 'no longer available ' so, some basics will be available and appliance parts, but many basic body parts may be a struggle.

• 3 weeks later...

I needed a front gas locker door for my 10 year old avante, I got one from Elddis via Wallace caravans, it looked like it was specially made for me as it still the had the fibreglass dust on it.

Was glad to get one

Mondeo 2. 0TDCI 140bhp/ Coachman festival 550