Security Device

Timanita

Message added by CT Advertising,

Purple Line LogoOur Fullstop® Security Range provides ease of use and maximum protection against cutting, drilling, gas-freezing and corrosion. With exceptional customer service and aftersales care.
Shop online today.

Hi all, right we've got the delivery date of 7th Feb so I now need a security device. ...it's come with the BPW wheel locks, so I think I need a tow hitch lock. ...any ideas of a decent one that fits the BPW hitch and DOESNT cost the earth. ...thanks

Tim

I'M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER. ...But I don't. ...😩😩😩

I like the corner steady locks by Purple Line called the Torpedo I think. There heavy good quality bright orange colour a good visible deterrent. Simple to fit and easy to use.

I fitted a Fimma Security 31 handle to my van too, I fitted it so that in the locked position you cant get to the caravan door handle.

My van also has two Alko wheel locks, factory alarm and tracker unit.

If they really wanted the van.

Hi all, right we've got the delivery date of 7th Feb so I now need a security device. ...it's come with the BPW wheel locks, so I think I need a tow hitch lock. ...any ideas of a decent one that fits the BPW hitch and DOESNT cost the earth. ...thanks

Tim

BPW tow hitch? is that the Winterhoff unit? if it is the Rob Stop hitchlock is very giid.

Check what your insurers require. Most seem to want a wheel clamp and hitch lock. Corner steady locks do not seem to impress insurers. ?

Buy the Robstop. ...it might be a bit more expensive but it fits beautifully and is as secure as any you will find. ........

Designed for the BPW hitch.

What price the ability to sleep at night knowing you have fitted the best lock got your hitch and probably the price of your insurance will be discounted by about the amount it cost

Edited by Nick_Pam

Buccaneer Cruiser (June 2016) PowrTouch Evolution AWD Mover, Isabella Magnum Porch & 2016 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Tow Car - 125Kg on the nose, towing at 72%