Newbie With An Avondale Perle Argos To Repair And Restore

kirk1276

Morning campers!

I'm another newbie here. My partner Zoe and I have acquired an Avondale Perle Argos (1985) with the intention of repairing the wet timber at the front and restoring the old girl to her former glory. It's our first time undertaking such a task so all help and advice is welcomed and encouraged!

Next time, I would buy a Carlight. They cost peanuts to buy, have the same problems which cost the same amount to rectify, and when one is finished, well, it's a Carlight! Really, the interior fit is quite the best, and buying one with a good interior is far the best.

There's a reasonable amount of info, as well.

:welcome: and I hope you find the info and advice needed to bring life to your vam

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Hi,

​Before starting -even before buying - did you consider the space /shelter required ? Having rebuilt two caravans its amazing the amount of space needed- plus shelter ! Perhaps Mech's will be along with better advice --- the Lass knows a thing or two about rebuilding vans

david!

Skoda Scout 4x4 pulling a coachman Amara 520/4 at 93%---- when full!