Anyone Been To Home Farm Anglesey?

SamD

Interesting site from their website but a bit confused by £2. 50 difference per night between serviced pitch and serviced pitch with TV hook up - that's a bit much!

Any general comments appreciated please.

Sam :beardy:

We had a week there last year. The site is immaculate and a few minutes from decent pubs and beaches

We have been for the whit half term for the last 4 years and can't fault it.

It is a bit pricy but the place is immaculate.

Are you talking about the difference between a serviced and delux pitch? If it's that then the pitches are much bigger and they provide both drainage pipe and mains connected aqua roll.

Mike

VW Touareg 3. 0L V6 262 R Line with a Unicorn IV Segovia trying to keep up!

We have been for the whit half term for the last 4 years and can't fault it.

It is a bit pricy but the place is immaculate.

Are you talking about the difference between a serviced and delux pitch? If it's that then the pitches are much bigger and they provide both drainage pipe and mains connected aqua roll.

Mike

Thanks for replies.

They advertise Serviced Pitches (own water and waste) and then Serviced Pitches with TV hook-up for an extra £2. 50 per night - seemed steep to me.

Sam :beardy:

I know CL's that make similar charges. ............some people won't caravan without tv and many places, even in Yorkshire Dales, are signal free. .

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Thanks for replies.

They advertise Serviced Pitches (own water and waste) and then Serviced Pitches with TV hook-up for an extra £2. 50 per night - seemed steep to me.

Hi

I have just looked at their website and it is for what they call a delux pitch. These are much bigger and do come with everything so you don't even need to take any waste or water pipes (other than the connection to the van).

In reality the £2. 50 a night is not bad value. I am also not sure how good the tv signal is there if you like to watch to goggle box.

We have been on a delux pitch for the last couple of years (mainly because of the extra room).

Mike

VW Touareg 3. 0L V6 262 R Line with a Unicorn IV Segovia trying to keep up!

• 5 weeks later...

We went a few years ago and it was a very clean and well run site but got not much to do around site

2004 land rover discovery 2 td5 with a 2008 twin wheel compass rallye 636