Holiday Suggestion Please

Being self employed I like to get my holidays booked in at the beginning of the year so I know when I can book work in.

A very simple yet vague question, please can you good folk give me any suggestions of touring sites you'd recommend as we seem to be struggling :-(

I guess to make it a little simpler I should say, we feel we've visit enough of Dorset, Cornwall and then new forest. Would prefer not to drive past Edinburgh. We are member of CC. We are a family of four (2 adults, 2 kids, age 4&6)

Thanks for any suggestions

Disco 3 and Bailey Segovia 

Our favourite places are (not necessarily in this order):

Wales - North, Mid and South

North Norfolk

Suffolk

and, of course, our home county of Yorkshire.

However, we are an elderly couple, so probably people with children around the same ages as yours would have more suitable ideas for you.

Polly just thought she'd like to get in first with a reply. ;)

Edited by Pollywollydoodle

If you would care to look at my blog you will see the places we have enjoyed and the sites stayed on. We love Yorkshire and Wales as well as Cornwall and the New Forest.

Kia Sorrento towing a Coachman VIP 575/4

Our blog: jennyandjohngocaravanning. wordpress. com

Easy travelling from Surrey, and loads to do and see for families- West Wales, Tenby, St David's, Carmarthen, Newquay everything is there from beaches to scenery, give it a go! I'm not Welsh by the way!

Volvo XC60 D5 AWD AUTO. Lunar Lexon 570

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

2 x darling grandaughters and her

Pembrey cc south wales is very nice for young and old. Lots to do in the country park.

Also Keswick but that's c&cc a lovely spot right on the edge of the lake. That's if it's not raining. But again lots to do and no need to use the car.

CC Site at Freshwater East, Pembroke, South Wales is pretty good - just a short walk to the beach,

Pembroke and Tenby nearby, some good coastal walking.

Or for a complete change try Derbyshire - CC sites at Buxton and Carsington probably best for kids

Lot's of great walking, kids stuff to do in Matlock - Heights of Abraham, Gullivers kingdom and Crich tramway museum,

Motor stuff at Donington (if its still there, did I read they've gone bust ?)

Volvo V70 D4 Estate automatic Swift Challenger SE 580

If you would care to look at my blog you will see the places we have enjoyed and the sites stayed on. We love Yorkshire and Wales as well as Cornwall and the New Forest.

Thanks I will do that - matt

Disco 3 and Bailey Segovia 

CC Site at Freshwater East, Pembroke, South Wales is pretty good - just a short walk to the beach,

Pembroke and Tenby nearby, some good coastal walking.

Or for a complete change try Derbyshire - CC sites at Buxton and Carsington probably best for kids

Lot's of great walking, kids stuff to do in Matlock - Heights of Abraham, Gullivers kingdom and Crich tramway museum,

Motor stuff at Donington (if its still there, did I read they've gone bust ?)

Not forgetting Alton Towers