Bailey Orion Cushions Sagging/collapsing

John W

Just took our Orion in for its first service, very pleased with it so far.

Does have a leak at the back which I think is the rear grab handle, the dealer is confident of sorting it.

Also the cushions at the front bench seats that form the back rests seem to have sagged or collapsed. It's as if the foam isn't going back to its original shape. They are being sent back for replacement and the dealer has been excellent so far.

I hadn't heard of any issues with the cushions, leaks yes but cushions?

I'm sure Somme had problems with their unicorn upholstery on here. I believe belfields(supplier to bailey) sorted it though.

Caravanless. ...

One of ours has had the filling replaced by Belfield due to sagging, replaced no problem under warranty.

Dave

Discovery 4 HSE 2015, Bailey Unicorn S4 Barcelona 2018.
http://www. mycaravan. org. uk/

when we were looking at an update caravan - the fact that I thought the poor quality of the seating & back cushions on the new Orion was a definit NO for us . very disappointing for otherwise a nice caravan.

The mattress in our 2013 orion is being sent back to Bellfields as it's registering high damp readings, have monitored it for a couple of months due to postings on this site and contacted dealer last week who has put in warranty claim. So thanks for the mattress saga.

Well our Orion is now over 2 years old and although we have only had it for just over a year the backrests at the front have sagged slightly but it is only just noticable so I am not too concerned, Overall the van has been good and we love it.

We bought a new mattress for home last week and within 2 days the springs were showing through so that went back pronto and we got our money back and ordered one from another shop. :(

2004 Citroen C5 2. 0ltr diesel auto VTR and 2011 Bailey Orion 430/4

Well our Orion is now over 2 years old and although we have only had it for just over a year the backrests at the front have sagged slightly but it is only just noticable so I am not too concerned, Overall the van has been good and we love it.

We bought a new mattress for home last week and within 2 days the springs were showing through so that went back pronto and we got our money back and ordered one from another shop. :(

How many nights use?

Alan

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

How many nights use?

Thats what got me so annoyed and why I tore a strip off the manager. It was a small local bed company that I will not use again.

Edited by Capricorn12

2004 Citroen C5 2. 0ltr diesel auto VTR and 2011 Bailey Orion 430/4