Vauxhall Vivaro

TMA CARAVANS

Never towed with one but had one in my business for a few years, it's now done 185000 miles and never let us down. Ours is also the 85bhp and they are amazing on fuel, plus the 5 speed is the stronger gearbox.

Hi

My previous tow vehicle was a Renault Trafic 1. 9. DCI, same vehicle as the Vauxhall I believe. Performed very well as a tow vehicle.

2012 Bailey Pegasus 2 Verona + 2013 Kia Sorento KX-2 Auto

We currently tow with the 2. 0 CDTI 115bhp Vivaro, & my wife uses it has her runabout - we regularly have 5 dogs to transport. We both love it & with 5 dogs we wouldn't consider anything else . .....maybe the 145bhp 2. 5 :)

As regards towing, some would say that it is under powered for our van/caravan outfit. However, the torque figures hold up pretty well, & being a van, the gear ratios are somewhat different to a car, so we don't experience any issues. Also, the van body punches a bigger hole in the air than a car, there is less impact caused by turbulence.

Cheers,

Jim

Lunar Clubman SE Towed by Vauxhall Vivaro containing 6 border collies