Check List For A New Caravan

PR1

Hi,

I vaguely remember seeing a check list on here for when you get a new caravan, but I am unable to find it. Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Paul

2019 Bailey Platinum (640) Phoenix from Chipping Sodbury caravans, towed by our  2017 my Discovery Sport!

It's in the advice section under checks when buying a caravan

Hope that helps (for some reason I can't paste links :( )

2005 Bessacarr Cameo 635 gl & 2005 Nissan Terrano II SVE Di 3. 0l

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

Brilliant - thanks for the link. I have saved a copy ready for when we get to collect ours (due 2nd week in February)

Brilliant - thanks for the link. I have saved a copy ready for when we get to collect ours (due 2nd week in February)

[/quote

Its downloadable for printing. ............

http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/library/files/caravantalk-new-van-checklist. pdf

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

Thank you everybody!

2019 Bailey Platinum (640) Phoenix from Chipping Sodbury caravans, towed by our  2017 my Discovery Sport!

It's in the advice section under checks when buying a caravan

Hope that helps (for some reason I can't paste links :( )

See post22 on this topic. ........ http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/community/topic/89968-replying-to-a-topic/page-2

Thanks LHD x

2005 Bessacarr Cameo 635 gl & 2005 Nissan Terrano II SVE Di 3. 0l

I really appreciate the post. I also appreciate the link to the blog post that actually offers the checklist. I am looking to purchase a new caravan this year and will absolutely be using this amazing list. I appreciate all of you coming together and providing this information for the rest of us. I will be using this more for caravans that are only a few years old. I have found that most brand new caravan companies actually have a checklist for the delivery process themselves. You can often get one of these simply by asking. The manufacturers often provide these checklists in order to ensure that their product is being delivered in the highest quality possible.