Bilbao Stop Over

Hi has anybody found or used any sites around Bilbao we sail back in sept and the ferry leaves at 10. 15 am so it's to far from Sylvamar campsite to leave that morning, I've heard that the port is all locked up at night and people stay on there for night we 2 young children as well any help would be appreciated Dave

You will find that the vast majority of us stay on the dock the night before and have been doing for years. There are no problems doing this and there are toilets available and at various times the cafe is open. If you do stay over just drive into the waiting area and, usually in lane two, just set up. Don't get too close to check in booths as you may have to swop lanes depending on which one opens up, usually 08. 30/09. 00hrs.

CARPE DIEM

While we're talking, envious time is fleeing: pluck the day, put no trust in the future.

as above there are many including ourselves that overnight on the dock and there's even free wi-fi outside the terminal :) :)

2022 Pilote P696GJ for European touring-  2022 Coachman VIP 565 for touring the UK towed by a 2020 Kia Sportage GT line S

This info is what I also needed, however I need to stock up on boxes of wine ( lots of wine ) prior to departure, any one know of a supermarket I could go to with the caravan prior to parking at the port ?? Thanks, malc