France Is Full

hello people ive titled france is full to highlite my delema we have booked for may/june for the 70th anniversary. all booked up as thought but when i phoned the site for 31may until 19th june at chateux monterray in bayeux they hadnt recieved our booking bit of a mishap. we are looking for a site near to the normandy beaches ive e mailed several to find they are already full . we need electric. is anyone else finding this a problem or if you are thinking of going you need to book sooner rather than later. is there anyone reading this know of a decent site still got availability. thank you.

Try Le Picard in Tourniers, handy for all the beaches, and really nice English couple, Paul+Lucia who run it.

www. normandycampsite. com

Good luck!

Volvo XC60 D5 AWD AUTO. Lunar Lexon 570

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

2 x darling grandaughters and her

Camping aux Champs, 50450 Hambye. One hour from the invasion beaches, 10a electric etc, but no children. Mike and Diane are good people, Mike ís a first class joiner, not that that should influence anyone!

I've not stayed on the site, but my second house is nearby.

Tim

Someone on another forum has recommended Camping Robinson, which they say has space still.

Sent you a PM

Edited by MalH

Nissan X-Trail Tekna + Coachman Festival 450

Chateaux Martragny near Bayeaux. We cycled to the beaches so it can't be that far away. ... ! ;)

Unless that's the one you meant. ..!

2007 Bailey Series 5 Senator Arizona (4 berth, rear bathroom, side dinette) towed by a 57 Kia Sorento XS Auto with Kumho KL17 tyres, Reich Mover, Kampa Rally 390, Caravan Tyres : GT Radial Maxmiler CX 185/80 R14 102R.

OP - I've repeated my message on your page. The original is under the title D-day site.

Nissan X-Trail Tekna + Coachman Festival 450

thank you once again i do know the site they are full too i think we have found one in st aubin sur mer will know tomorrow. thanks for your help,

Hi Wendymick,

We have two pitches available for the period you require. www. labucaille. com

Kindest Regards

Mark

Gite and 6 pitch CL type Campsite https://labucaille.com/ Normandie France

thank you mark but we have managed to find the last pitch in aubin ser mer one of the big sites but ime sure it will be ok fingers crossed. thank you again foor message.

wendy.