Review: La Bucaille

Been here several times with family and friends since the site was opened. Mark and Mel are fantastic hosts who will provide any help, advice and information required to ensure an enjoyable stay.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, Thank you for your kind comments, we hope to see you here again some time soon.

Wynnster, funny you should mention USA units, we had a behemoth of an American RV that a chap had rented (he did not realise the size of the thing) interesting as he arrived on market day and had some looks as he passed through LHP. Mel and I were eclipsed by the huge A/C units on the roof as he passed our house, other campers could not believe it as he entered the site and it kept coming and coming it was that long. He then pitched up and proceeded to operate the hydraulic levelling rams and virtually lifted the thing off the ground!!!!.....he kindly invited me to have a look around and I could believe there was a full 3 piece leather suit and full size double bed in the slide out rooms. Amazing as it was, we would not like a repeat performance LOL.

Kindest Regards

M&M

Gite and 6 pitch CL type Campsite https://labucaille.com/ Normandie France

The girls ask if we are coming to yours every time we cross the channel, I am going to have to book a few days just to get some peace and quiet for a while. :D

I suppose I could always have another go at mole deafening. ..lol

Hi Andi,

Great to hear from you, hope you will return here to La Bucaille soon, unfortunately for you! my skills will moles have improved !!!!!!! Pas probleme maintenant avec le Taupe!!! LOL. ........

Hope H & I are both OK, you will have to tell them you must visit us at La Bucaille again soon. Give our best to C hope she is well.

Kindest Regards

M&M

Gite and 6 pitch CL type Campsite https://labucaille.com/ Normandie France