Review: Rushin House

locker14

Just returned from a weekend in Rushin House . To say this is one of the best camp-sites in the country would be and understatement . I have travelled in Ireland, Scotland and indeed France and none of the sites I have stayed on compare to this place . To start the site is located in a stunning part of the world and the views over the lakes are amazing . The site itself is an excellent modern site with water and hook up on each pitch with gray water . The pitchs are all concrete hard standing and are huge . There is complimentary WiFi through out with an excellent signal . I have just returned from France and they wanted €25 a week for a poor WiFi service .

The areas itself is beautiful and a meal in the customs house inn is a must . I could go on about Rushin House but just go there and you will not be disappointed . .I will be back again and again as i loved the place .

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Click here to view the UK campsite review

• 1 year later...

We are booked to stay on Rushin House Site later on this year, it was recommended to me while staying at Drumahaglis Caravan Park this year, so after reading your review on it Im doubly looking forward to going there.

Drumahaglis is another good site, if you've not tried it, though the best sites are mostly booked out to season holders, especially the nicest part of the park were it shapes in a horse shoe, they are all held by season holders, what a shame as there is no chance of ever getting on there.

Another lovely place is Ballyness, spotlessly clean, with an amazing toilet/shower/family room block.

I was surprised to read that even Rushin House came of better than France as my husband was just talking about France the other night, now Im not so sure if its worth all that travel. .