Sign in to follow this  
gavsspectrum

Eurodisney Tickets

Hi guys we are planning on taking the kids to eurodisney this July/August, we re looking at stopping at 4 vents or jablines.

Could anyone please advise us the best/cheapest place to get passes for eurodisney?

I have priced them up for 3 day passes through eurodisney and it's over £500

Please help us.

Hi gav

Can't help with the tickets (we trawled sites for discounts last year and ended up with discounted tickets from Eurodisney about a month before we set off. We stayed at 4 vents last year and it was excellent vfm. Also we were allowed to re-enter site onto our pitch (at tickover speed) with security in attendance. ..helps when kids are asleep after an extremely long day at ED.

PS. We had two extremely long days and managed everything at both locations.

Hi so what are the 2 parks then?

I thought it was just one big park?

We won't be going on the rides as such as our kids re only 5&6

Hello,

Although we went some years ago, there were rides which are suitable for your children. They will be overwhelmed with the sights and sounds. Have a lovely time and just watch the amazement on their faces.

The tickets for a 3 day pass are £528

Seems a lot, that's more than the ferry and accommodation

Have a look at other posts about Disney - I'm sure I've read somewhere about getting cheaper tickets. There are certainly some on other caravanning forums.

We have used this company and were very impressed with their service and price, for example they are doing 4 days for the price of 3 and total 2 adults 2 Children over 3 £502

Dave

http://www. attraction-tickets-direct. co. uk/

http://www. attraction-tickets-direct. co. uk/disneyland-paris-tickets/4-days-price-3-disneyland-paris-hopper-ticket

Our pitch at 4 Vents last October when we visited Disney last.

Paris.jpg

Edited by caraman1

Hi so what are the 2 parks then?

I thought it was just one big park?

We won't be going on the rides as such as our kids re only 5&6

One is Disneyland Park is with its themed areas - Fantasyland, Adventureland etc - very suitable for 5/6 year olds, the other is Walt Disney Studios a more "film" based park.

We took our grand-daughter when she was 6 and found Disneyland Park far more suitable for her.

Check them out on the Disney web site www. disney. com

Have a search through the Dibb forums as lots of relevant advice on there from some very experienced Disney fans

Disney (Euro ad others) tickets are not cheap when you go for 2 days or less especially, but neither are UK theme parks

Can I jump in on this one seeing as 4 Vents has been mentioned?

We are looking at staying at 4 vents this year with two purposes in mind: Seeing Paris and going to Eurodisney.

For both options I was considering public transport. Is there an easy means of getting to eurodisney form 4 Vents?

Stayed at 4 vents a few years back. We did not go to Disney that stay but did drive over to see where it was - not to far to drive and there was ok parking so my choice would be to drive.

Last year we stayed at Disney hotel and went to disney. No discounts found at the time but I believe you can get tickets on tesco club card exchanges.