Whale Heater Customer Service

mfep

You may have seen my post originated on 25th November re. Bailey Orion 530/6 & insufficient warm air from Whale heater. Well. ...... a mobile technician came out today, appointed by Whale heaters, to test the heater in my van. Apparently I had a duff element in the heater, the whole unit was replaced and it's now belting hot air out. The point of today's post is to commend Whale customer service, and Anthony at A1 Mobile Caravan Services for getting my caravan toastie warm.

Never having owned a van before, I wasn't too sure what to expect from the heater, but now I've seen it working on full, I can imagine how much more comfortable we'll be in there.

The only negative is : why was this fault not picked up prior to collection from Campbell's near Preston? Hmm. .........

Whale have always been a committed, service focussed supplier of components, and I can go back 35 years experience with them.

They have seen off cheap imports at times with their service, and many manufacturers have tried alternatives, dropped them and returned.

They are an exceptional company. Congratulations to them.

I agree when I had a very noisy water pump they excelled in their efforts to help me. Although the problem was not resolved I highly rate their customer service. Well done whale!

It is no surprise that your experience is not the only one on this forum. It appears to be normal for Whale.

I wish other manufacturers provided tbe same level of service.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

I wholeheartedly agree! I have not had any whale product problems, but I am delighted to read of their efforts to keep their customers happy, way beyond the call of duty. I read another thread of someone who had a similar problem and whale flew a young lady across from Northern Ireland and sorted the problem then she flew back home, all in a day. Whale, I take my hat off to you, you put a lot of other manufacturers to shame. Well done!!

2020 VW Touareg R line towing 2019 VIP 565 with powertouch mover.

Whale are an amazing company. I had like so many others a major problem with my heating in my Avante 2013 model. Whale went above and beyond what I expected and one person in particular, a gentleman by the name of Steed. Nothing was to much trouble,he flew from Ireland twice to resolve my heating issues,and even contacted me to say he was coming with a new upgrade.

I had a leak on my whale water pump while on holiday this summer in Cornwall . I sent whale a email asking for advise to fix it. they ask me for my address and pitch number and would get back to me, never in a million years did I expect one of the site staff bringing me a parcel the next morning while having breakfast, with a new pump in it.

All the staff I had dealings with we're extremely polite, knowledgeable and very very helpful. So much so I rang and asked could I speak to the Md, as I wanted him to know how excellent they had been, after speaking to him I can see we're this company has prided itself on customer service. What a lovely man. Cheers Scoobz