Hope These Snappers Are Tied Down

Lefthand Down

What a silly place to stand

post-39407-0-50999500-1389018778_thumb.jpg

To think brave men in lifeboats have to look for them if they get swept away.

Porthcawl

post-39407-0-28699100-1389030487_thumb.jpg

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

True just stupid !!

How many warnings does it take ? . ..... but on most news programmes it shows parents with children and one even had a pushchair .

Dave

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

Going back a few years we were talking about waves breaking over the sea front

and people getting wet, "but its not dangerous" said one. I went off and filled a

plastic bag with 5litres of water and then went back and hit him with it!

Despite seeing it coming, he went down on his knees (luckily it did not burst)

but after the initial laughter there were some very sober faces.

Can you imagine how many tons of water can catch you taking your breath away

and rolling you disorientated into the pounding sea!

Its not just the waves and getting wet ? these waves are throwing large boulders and lumps of concrete around like pebbles .

Dave

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

Same as these Nutters who think its cool to climb hills in training Shoes in the middle of Winter . ... Sadly it seems a 18 year old lad has paid the ultimate price going by this mornings news . ... :( We should never underestimate the power of Mother Nature . ...........

GAS . ... :angry:

"to be auld and wise you must first be young and daft "

These idiots should be fined. If they get swept out to sea some one else has to risk their life to save these idiots

The more I learn the more I know,the more I know the more I forget,the more I forget the less I know :blink:

Just saw someone on the news this lunchtime walking a dog along the prom, the dog looked terrified and rightly so.

I think people like that need sectioning. .. :ph34r: . ..Peter

Peter and Sandy pulling a 2016 Coachman VIP 565 with

2016 Ford Kuga 2. 0. 180 ps. Titanium Nav.

Retired and loving it.

New photo attached to OP

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

The words daft and brush come to mind. .Peter

Peter and Sandy pulling a 2016 Coachman VIP 565 with

2016 Ford Kuga 2. 0. 180 ps. Titanium Nav.

Retired and loving it.

Is this Natural Selection in progress?

Brilliant photos though.

Edited by cma

Here in the Lakes we have idiots flinging themselves off bridges in hot weather. The council now have a bye-law and the I think one lad was arrested last summer.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Hi,

Some years ago crossing the Australian bight in a force 10 in a 10,500 ton ship we had some of our rails removed and a 10 ton derrick bent like a banana. Later a weld on the bow plating opened up- we had to put a wire round the focastle and pulled it tight with a winch then put cement in the opening. The passenger wore lifejackets, food was basic cutlery was handed out, the accomodation was flooded as the joint between the main deck and superstructure opened up on each roll, we had 3 days of this- we made port ----- some didnt. as said people just dont understand what the sea can do.

david

Skoda Scout 4x4 pulling a coachman Amara 520/4 at 93%---- when full!

Scenes like that are what the Darwin awards were created for. Muppets.

That's exactly what I think! A friend of ours who is a Special Constable and a friend of the Police Sergeant in Newquay who went into the sea at 3am the other morning to retrieve a drunk who thought he'd have a swim had other words. We also had a chat about the Darwin Awards and agreed that they were created for exceptional and unique stupidity . ....... at present there are a lot of people out and about who wish to meet their end in the same manner and therefore should not qualify once dead!

The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see (GK Chesterton)

There's no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong equipment (Alfred Wainwright)

Is this Natural Selection in progress?

Brilliant photos though.

Agreed (on both points), if it was down to me I wouldn't send a boat out to look for them.

Cruzer, aka Colin

Growing old is unavoidable, growing up is optional. .. Hyundai Santa Fe & Bailey Pegeant Bretagne.

The odd thing is the best photo position is this one. The photographer who took this made a great SAFE choice and was rewarded by superb shots.

The odd thing is the best photo position is this one. The photographer who took this made a great SAFE choice and was rewarded by superb shots.

:goodpost:

Very true - one of the rules of composition: include a sense of scale. And this photographer executed that rule very well! :)

• 1 month later...

Massed gathering of the Lemmings?

post-39407-0-91902700-1392242203_thumb.jpg

Taking young ones into danger could be asking for trouble?

post-39407-0-12092300-1392242556_thumb.jpg

I would love to witness waves like those but would like to look via a webcam :)

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

Is it not possible that the photos were taken from some distance away using a long telephoto lens? In point of fact the "muppets" might have been sensible enough to stand in a safe place but, of course, the foreshortening effect of a telephoto lens has apparently brought them closer to the action!

Santa Fe 7 Seater Premium Manual towing Swift Eccles 480 plated to 1500 kg.