Compass Venture 540

atlav4

hi everyone, any one own or heard any reviews about above van ? looking to buy one and trying to find any reviews good or bad hope somone can help, thanks all.

Hi and welcome. .. Best place to ask questions is in the main forum. ..

Lunar Solaris 1 Limited Edition 2007 Hopefully Behind A

BMW 520D MSport Touring. ...

***** Jack of all Trades. ... Master of None *****

hi everyone, any one own or heard any reviews about above van ? looking to buy one and trying to find any reviews good or bad hope somone can help, thanks all.

Hi atlav4. I am quite sure that the Compass Venture and the sister range,the Compass Volante were dealer specials that were exclusive to Discover Leisure just before they went Into receivership & then into liquidation.

The Volante was based upon the Elddis Crusader range and was the upper end of the ranges that they had seemingly agreed to run as their own range.

From what I can recall there were only a few distributed to the already vastly downsized Discover Leisure group and very little advanced sales material distributed to the Discover Leisure branches.

The Compass range was as good as mothballed with the demise of Discover Leisure and recently with the advent of SoLiD and the reintroduced Compass range for 2014 model year/season. The difference with the older range and the 2014 Compass range is a chassis change from the BPW to the AlKo for 2014.

In conclusion,I would look at tracking down the Compass Owners Club on the internet and seek some help from them.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Hi as above, from Discover Group its an Elddis Xplore with different fabric and extra goodies. You don't say what year but i would guess about a 2011. We had the 2011 Avante its has the old style heater and tv aerial both better in my experience than the later 2013 van we had.

Hope you get the van and enjoy it.