Out With The Old In With The New,swift S-Line 630.any Good?

philavan

hi all out there,impulse buy i think,damp (sorry repaired)bailey 2010 model.

new swift s-line 630 beast,are the swifts ok ?

only went to buy blinkin awning!!! :blink::blink:

staying the night in a caravan,what more do we want from life? :rolleyes: apart from 365 days a year off!!!!

I don't think there is much difference in quality between Bailey and Swift. It still remains "luck of the draw."

However,should anything go wrong Swift's back up is very good and probably better than Bailey's.

Good luck with your purchase.

thanks ;)

staying the night in a caravan,what more do we want from life? :rolleyes: apart from 365 days a year off!!!!

Hi,

I am guessing this is a dealer special variant of the Conqueror 630? We bought a 2013 630 after 18 months of problems with a 2012 Swift Challenger Sport 554 after nearly buying a Bailey. Glad i stuck with the Swift, the 630 is a cracking caravan and we love using it.

Tows really well and is extremely comfortable, the ALDE Central Heating is fantastic. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Only downside is the amount of storage / cupboards - SWMBO seems to think that having an empty cupboard is bad ;) .

Enjoy.

Alan

Buccaneer Cruiser 2017 - Jeep Grand Cherokee

One day i hope to have enough money to live the life my wife lives.

Hi

I think the S-Line is a dealer special Sprite from Kimberley Caravans.

Ian

Hi

I think the S-Line is a dealer special Sprite from Kimberley Caravans.

Ian

hi there,thats the one,thought if i bought cheapish thats what i would have to expect!! went back on sunday with 11 year old son and we pulled and pushed and fiddled and looked in every part of van. conclution is:::::::::::::::: just as good build Q as the expensive vans (im not talking fixtures and fittings here!!) but on a hole the van was far better built than the bailey 1 paid over 18 k for.

can't wait to pick it up and get cracking :D:D :D :D

Hi,

I am guessing this is a dealer special variant of the Conqueror 630? We bought a 2013 630 after 18 months of problems with a 2012 Swift Challenger Sport 554 after nearly buying a Bailey. Glad i stuck with the Swift, the 630 is a cracking caravan and we love using it.

Tows really well and is extremely comfortable, the ALDE Central Heating is fantastic. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Only downside is the amount of storage / cupboards - SWMBO seems to think that having an empty cupboard is bad ;) .

Enjoy.

Alan

hi there,its based on the quattro from sprite :o though i would wait a few years for a conqueror

HI

I know the Nottingham branch well,Good people to deal with

Enjoy your new van.

Ian

HI

I know the Nottingham branch well,Good people to deal with

Enjoy your new van.

Ian

thanks ;)