Site Near Cannock

Hi everyone, I shall be working in Cannock for a couple of months and would like to "live" in the caravan, does anyone know of a decent, ehu, showers, H/standing if poss. , within 5 to 10 miles of Cannock. tried the standard search, CC, C&CC. thanks folks if you can help. obviously has to be open all year.

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room. B)

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.

Was going to suggest Cannock Chase C&CC site, Old Youth Hostel, Wandon, Rugeley WS15 1QW but there not open all year

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn

2023 Pilote P696GJ for European touring-  2022 Coachman VIP 565 for touring the UK towed by a 2022 Audi Q5 TFSI-e  S-Line

There's a CC CL site in Coven Heath (Junction 2 M54) on the Stafford Road heading towards the A5. I think about a I0min drive to the centre of Cannock.

MRS E. LEE, 3 HORDERN PARK, BALL LANE, COVEN HEATH, WOLVERHAMPTON WV10 7HD [Tel:~(01902) 788169]. ?ac lawned wc; h & c; shwr; el pts; fishing in canal; open all yr; ?5

Edited by Gaz40