Cotswolds

The Cotswolds is a very big area! Do you want a club site or a CL?

2019 Bailey Platinum (640) Phoenix from Chipping Sodbury caravans, towed by our  2017 my Discovery Sport!

Morton in the Marsh CC Club site is lovely, walk into Morton in the Marsh, loads of pubs, also only 1 mile from Batsford Arboretum

Swift Fairway pulled by a Ford Mondeo 2. 0 Business Edition 5 door hatchback

Adventure before Dementia

Broadway CC, situated within 10/15 mins walk of the beautiful village of Broadway.

Edit - or Cirencester Park CC for southern Cotswolds - also within 10/15 min walk of town, through lovely parkland.

Edited by Glen and Les

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

When and what do you need??? Lots of Rallies that area during Summer, some have EHU. ......

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

I have not explored the Cotswolds before, I am a member of the caravan and camping club. Also I would be coming from the m5 south west,so it would make sense to visit that side first. However would travel to any part for the right site and would need electric hookup.

Cheers Jamie

Winchcombe is a very nice c&cc site. The village is lovely . Not far from broadway. Easy to get to Not far off the M5 . I think it closed now until march though.

Another very nice site for you to visit is Blackmore c &cc site . They are open all year excellent location for visits to Worcester . Malvern and the hills . Brilliant walks again not far off the m5 . A bus sop out side of the site . .

Broadway CC, situated within 10/15 mins walk of the beautiful village of Broadway.

Edit - or Cirencester Park CC for southern Cotswolds - also within 10/15 min walk of town, through lovely parkland.

Totally agree, our 2 favourite Cotswolds sites

Thank you all some excellent suggestions. I quite like the sound of Winchcombe as suggested by Norab. Its only about 1. 5hrs up the road and there's a lake on site for a spot of fishing maybe.

Cheers Jamie

Winchcombe, being a C&CC site, you will be told where to pitch although I guess you may be able to negotiate depending what mood the wardens are in. Broadway CC site you can choose your own pitch (provided you can get in as it is very popular)

Both sites pretty handy for the north west Cotswolds.

Volvo V70 D4 Estate automatic Swift Challenger SE 580