New To Lunar

happydays

Hi All, Picking up our 2005 540/2 Delta on the 11th jan, a credit to the previous owner VGC. I would appreciate any comments/ tips form owners of the same van, we cant wait to get out in it. Thanks in advance.

Gary and Angie

You should have many happy days using it as Lunars were well built in those days.

We have a 2005 Quasar and have to admit the lockers, shelving and general finish is excellent and seems much better quality than later models in the same range. Enjoy your new van!

2015 Swift Challenger 530SE & 2017 VW Tiguan R-line 4Motion 2.0TDI 150BHP

Good to see the endless hours of research has paid off, many thanks

My Avatar says it all, 5 Lunar's over 30+ years! all Clubman's. Just watch the over head locker spring loaded hinges, they have a tendency to lock. Always keep your hand on the handle when opening the locker and don't allow it to spring open.

Apart from that wishing you a long and happy caravanning career,

Volvo XC60 D5 AWD AUTO. Lunar Lexon 570

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

2 x darling grandaughters and her

Picked the van up saturday, absolutely thrilled to bits with it, been playing with the bits n bobs generally getting to know how things work. Cant wait to get our first trip underway. Going to polish the living daylights out of it this weekend if the weather permits.

I did the same with ours, thoroughly washed it with a wash n wax car shampoo, use 'Silky' cream cleaner on the more stubborn stains, rinse off and then wax with MER. Generally use MER across the whole van (excluding windows) twice a year and then use MER on the back and front at more regular intervals through the year. It really pays off as it makes washing it much easier. Enjoy your first trip away.

2015 Swift Challenger 530SE & 2017 VW Tiguan R-line 4Motion 2.0TDI 150BHP

Finally --- Managed to polish the caravan today, Angie did the inside, looks a treat, although i am sure my arms have gained 3 foot in length, ohhhhhhhh i'm going to suffer tomorrow.