Adria Sportline Dk 2014 Awning

Antony1977

If we buy this model we will need a very good quality awning ( 3 kids) with ground sheet, can anyone recommend one? Is it too much to expect one thrown in when we buy the caravan? We havnt got an old caravan to part ex, we will take finance / loan to buy it

Hi Antony1977,

It basically depends on what offers the dealer has on at the time. We had an awning thrown in with ours last year when we purchased our Sportline 2013 at the end of May. It was to be either that or a motor mover. As we were seasonally siting ours we felt better off with the awning. Its a Kampa Carnival. Really nice and it held up well in the winds we have had. Only took it down in November. Its our first caravan too, so never had a part ex either. Why not give the dealer a call and ask them? Then go from there. You could also purchase a second hand awning, there's lots of advice on doing that on these threads on what to look for etc etc. A number of people have already picked up some bargains!

1st Caravan was an Adria Sportline DK 2013 which we owned for just over a year. ....fab van, brilliant construction but unfortunately internal set-up wasn't quite up to our needs!

2nd Caravan . ... here and now . ... Bailey Barcelona 2014 . ....

I bought two awnings from ebay for £300 and £320. One had been used for 4 months in Spain and the second one virtually brand new. Both were Ventura Atlantic, the cheaper range from Isabella. One thing to bear in mind make sure whatever you buy has at least one micromesh ventilation end panel. Mine doesn;t and it can be a pain in hot weather. I feel large toothed zips are the best.