All Cleaned Up

speedykwack

Popped down to the storage today, got the ole avante cleaned up for the season,just need the weather to pick up

toyota rav4 t180

2010 elddis avante 540

Blimey your early :D dont even start to think about that until early March

Blimey your early :D dont even start to think about that until early March

But his avatar indicates a supersonic duck!

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Ours has just gone back into storage until Feb. .. Then we out again, just spent 4 nights out in her. ..

Lunar Solaris 1 Limited Edition 2007 Hopefully Behind A

BMW 520D MSport Touring. ...

***** Jack of all Trades. ... Master of None *****

Only took 2 and a bio hours so not bad,just gotta drop it back on its feet and we are ready to roll,

Now where did I leave my sites book

toyota rav4 t180

2010 elddis avante 540

Doesn't seem to be any water supply at our storage site so don't know how we can clean ours apart from taking it home and doing it at side of road. ... :(

Doesn't seem to be any water supply at our storage site so don't know how we can clean ours apart from taking it home and doing it at side of road. ... :(

Is there not a reputable mobile valeter in your area ?

Edited by Phil O

The waterless products are very good and really do what they say on the tin.

Kia KX 3 auto / Bailey Alicanto Grande Estoril and Swift Challenger 570 (2010 model Not towed - used as a static)

Where do you live?!! It hasn't stopped hissing down for weeks here! :D . I even clean mine in the rain, it's

a lot easier than carrying water about. Use a water spray to rinse off.

Popped down to the storage today, got the ole avante cleaned up for the season,just need the weather to pick up

Get it out and use it! It will be dirty again before the weather improves! B)

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white