Toothbrush Recovery - Yes It Was A Silly Mistake

a18041967

I was filling the toilet flush tank in our Pegasus Verona, I use a watering but forgot that I'd left a toothbrush in it, as I was pouring water into the tank, yes, it popped out and went into the internal tank.

Having had a quick look it looks like its not going to be easy to recover this, is access to the flush tank easy or should I just leave it?

Just leave it where it is - it might float to the top!

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

You should be able to remove the flush switch assembly and get inside the tank if its the same as on my Coachman.

I remove this every year for an annual clean up of bacteria which forms inside the tank

2017 Mercedes Benz 220 CLS  AMG design Shooting Brake. 

You should be able to remove the flush switch assembly and get inside the tank if its the same as on my Coachman.

I remove this every year for an annual clean up of bacteria which forms inside the tank

Is this located ouside above the waste tank, blue plastic with some piping?

Leave it in there, it'll brush the inside clean as your traveling.

R. O. T. F. L. :lol::lol: . ..Peter

Peter and Sandy pulling a 2016 Coachman VIP 565 with

2016 Ford Kuga 2. 0. 180 ps. Titanium Nav.

Retired and loving it.

Have you told your wife you've lost her toothbrush? :ph34r:

Really? I'd retrieve it and not say a word. Teeth will prob be brighter than ever. ..

What was a toothbrush doing in a watering can in the first place, or perhaps I should`nt ask.

Swift Fairway pulled by a Ford Mondeo 2. 0 Business Edition 5 door hatchback

Adventure before Dementia

I'm not sure if the Pegasus Verona has the same system as my 2007 Coachman 520/4 ViP.

Mine is the Thetford with electric flush.

Inside the caravan you can remove the plastic top part which houses the flush switch. This just pulls off from locator lugs then the remainder of the support bracket can be removed (4 screws ) which will allow you access to the inside of the tank.

I always remove my pump every winter and fully wash out and dry the inside of the tank as the drain system does not fully drain the tank. It will surprise you just how dirty the flush tank can be.

Hope this is of help

2017 Mercedes Benz 220 CLS  AMG design Shooting Brake. 

You must get it out, how would you brush your teeth otherwise ?

You could put your teeth in a cup & use one of those foaming tablets ;):unsure::rolleyes:

Hyundai Terracan pulling a Burstner Trecento 530 easily
I thought I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, but it was somone with a torch

What was a toothbrush doing in a watering can in the first place, or perhaps I should`nt ask.

I'd used the toothbrush to clean and remove the green algae, I thought the watering can was a good place to keep it ready for the next cleaning session.

This discussion has generated some amusing comments, maybe we should start a discussion, 'What's the most silly thing you've done whilst caravanning'

'What's the most silly thing you've done whilst caravanning'

Put a toothbrush in a watering can!!!

Volvo XC60 D5 AWD AUTO. Lunar Lexon 570

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

2 x darling grandaughters and her

Put a toothbrush in a watering can!!!

:lol::goodpost::lol:

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)