Is Anyone Else Getting E-Mails From Riversway?

peterjohn

Hi Gang, I have just received another e-mail selling stuff from Riversway. In view of the fact that all sorts of things are going on there at the moment I thought it prudent to remind folks that there may not be a guarantee of delivery or after sales service. That is unless someone knows anything different now?.....Peter

Peter and Sandy pulling a 2016 Coachman VIP 565 with

2016 Ford Kuga 2. 0. 180 ps. Titanium Nav.

Retired and loving it.

I have used them prior to the last how can I put it "outage" and received emails from them. After reading about this being the third ? time that they have been resurrected on here I have had some emails from them but have now unsubscribed from their mailing lists so no more from them.

Edited by dave11a

I've had 2 as well. Binned them both.

Jim

Lunar Clubman SE Towed by Vauxhall Vivaro containing 6 border collies

Yes, still getting emails . .. probably time to unsubscribe.

Apparently they 'reinvented' themselves under a slightly different name back in October . .. I read somewhere that this was the fifth or sixth time they have done this!

John

Had 1 this morning

Hyundai Terracan pulling a Burstner Trecento 530 easily
I thought I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, but it was somone with a torch

I received one on Sat and one this morning, all notifying me of 'massive savings'

Ditto.

Subaru Outback 2. 0 DSE 2015, Coachman Pastiche 460/2, Lunar Ultima Extra 540,

, Pwrtouch mover, Quest Rolli awning.

I started getting them on 7th December, received 3 before Christmas then one on Friday and another on Saturday, despite unsubscribing on Saturday I got a further one this morning!

May be easier to block as spam if your email program will do this

2015 Ford Kuga CDTI Titanium X, towing an Elddis EX2000 Hurricane.

I have used them prior to the last how can I put it "outage" and received emails from them. After reading about this being the third ? time that they have been resurrected on here I have had some emails from them but have now unsubscribed from their mailing lists so no more from them.

Same here!

For any additional information or advice please have a look on my website. .....

www. thecaravanmedic-swindon. co. uk