Best Deal Camping Card App Version

Hi

Despite my best efforts, I have been unable to obtain a hard copy of the Best Deal card and book. I had one in 2012 although I think this "slipped through the net".

I have however been able to download the app. Full instructions here

The APP does however cost 69 pence.

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

Looks good Russell. 69p (I assume €1) isn't excessive!

Ian.
2013 Freelander 2 SD4 Auto / 2005 Bailey Pageant Vendée; 1952 Norton ES2

69p is the cost of many apps at the Apple App Store, so i suspect it is an Apple charge rather than a Best Deal charge - i could be wrong though as I am no idea who pays for apps etc.

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

Can't seem to download it to my android tablet - says it's incompatible. ......

Ian.

Hi Russel,

We also got the rejection letter a year or two ago but got a Dutch friend to get us one. ;)

I would like to download the app but can't find it. I went to the Apple app store and typing "camping app english" got me know where so I went to the Google play store and was able to bring up loads of camping apps - Camping Cheques, Archies etc again nothing that could be identified as Best Deal. Could you let us know what the actual name of the app you downloaded was?

Thanks

Steve

Steve (BroGoat)

travel blog - www. adventure-before-dementia. co. uk

Hi

I have had a play about in the App store - search for "CampingApp" with no spaces between camping and app - it comes up straight away.

Russell

Found it and downloaded the English version.

The search doesn't seem too hot however, and the data does seem a little out of date - most rates are for 2012 or even earlier. ......

However, for a grand total of £1. 34 including downloaded France is worth while.

Ian.

Thank you Russell for the info, I found it straight away and downloaded it onto my I pad.

Forgetting cost it is very useful for finding camp sites, we travelled up from Spain just before Christmas and needed to find sites that were open, we also are travelling back a different route so again need to find sites.

Very useful app and thank you again

Hi

I have had a play about in the App store - search for "CampingApp" with no spaces between camping and app - it comes up straight away.

Russell

Hi

It certainly does.

Thanks

Steve.

Steve (BroGoat)

travel blog - www. adventure-before-dementia. co. uk