Which Events/shows Will You Be Attending In 2014?

MonkeyMark

As the title says really, which events are you looking forward to?

Just beginning our adventure. 95% of my time on CT I use my phone. As a result correct spelling and grammer will be used sparingly. This is due to fat fingers. Please don't let it bother you.

None of above.

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Bham nec camping and caravan show feb 18th, might buy our first caravan !!

We will be going to the Manchester show, kids like going an we will nip into trafford centre whilst were there

I read the title differently, so. .......

Commonwealth Games for cycling and swimming - booked at the CC Edinburgh site and hope to travel by train or bus.

Tour de France - booked commercial site N of Skipton 10 months ago.

Aren't caravans useful!

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Not going to any Caravan Shows but one event in my 2014 calendar is a Anfield Stadium and Museum tour. Looking at Southport and North Wales in the Motorhome. :)

2015 ABI ASHCROFT EXCL

I am looking forward to The NEC in February. My prime interest is to Re-define what IS Rocket Science and what very very definitely ISN'T Rocket Science.

Edited by TheTravellingRooster

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

None. Don't need anything!!! :)

Neither do we, but we'll be going to the NEC in Feb - we usually spend a few days in the Cotswolds to coincide with the dates so that the journey is not so far.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

I am looking forward to The NEC in February. My prime interest is to Re-define what IS Rocket Science and what very very definitely ISN'T Rocket Science.

Go on the Tuesday!

Go on the Tuesday!

Hi Abh. Yes. Most certainly. I will be easy to spot,4'10" a grin like a Rottweiller and ably assisted by a French Polished Walking Stick.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

None, they're all rubbish.

You are much better off going around your local dealers.

Hi Abh. Yes. Most certainly. I will be easy to spot,4'10" a grin like a Rottweiller and ably assisted by a French Polished Walking Stick.

It's also the day that most of the industry head-honchos go!

It's also the day that most of the industry head-honchos go!

Hi Abh. The problem here could be that they will be forewarned and therefore forearmed. Instead of turning up with arms and ammo they might just go AWOL until another day.

What a cheerful bunch you are, I will look forward to the NEC, then maybe a couple of the outdoor ones.

Land Rover Discovery and Conquerer 630

NEC for me as its only a short train journey for me

It will kill a day of boredom for me whilst off sick ;)

Hyundai Terracan pulling a Burstner Trecento 530 easily
I thought I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, but it was somone with a torch

Unfortunately I can't see the point in shows nowadays. ...that is if you have a caravan already and arent looking for a new one.

I can't see how a site can advertise itself better at a show that via their website either.

I remember when hobby reated shows. .(my other interests being classic british bikes and Land Rovers) offered a genuine opportunity to bag a bargain if you really were shopping for bits. In my experience the internet has crocked all that now bringing cheap prices to my laptop. ...i have not seen anything exiting for sale at any type of show for some time now.

I dont think its the show's fault though. ....we have moved on I think.

That having been said, if you are thinking about starting up (or indeed restarting) in this game. ....it probably is a fascinating one off.

Freelander 1. 8i or Discovery TD5 and Bailey Ranger

. .i have not seen anything exiting for sale at any type of show for some time now.

I completely disagree, any new product is launched at a show, there are many products and innovations shown at shows that you would never find on the web, because you don't now they exist, if you can't find anything exciting, you are not looking.

Land Rover Discovery and Conquerer 630

Harrogate. I want see tye Fifth Wheel Company,s offerings. Nearer than Wales less hassle than NEC. Wantedb. To look at Airstream but wife threatens death etc.

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL