Happy Christmas? Not So Far!

Here on the sunny Costa del Sol, Christmas Day has got off to a bad start. The blue skies that normally appear each morning have turned to black. The rain started about 7 this morning and very quickly became a violent storm. For the past four hours the rain has lashed down so that by now the retaining walls on this tiered site are cascading water down to the lowest level - which is where I'm pitched. Looking out into the awning, there's a couple of inches of water standing on the floor. From past experience I know that shortly after the rain stops, the water will quickly recede. Meanwhile, Happy Christmas!

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

Hope it clears up for you soon, but at least you know it's going to be sunny and will dry out, spare a thought for the poor souls in the South of the UK who have woken up this Christmas morning under water.

Happy Christmas!

Volvo XC60 D5 AWD AUTO. Lunar Lexon 570

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

2 x darling grandaughters and her

Or my artist friends in North America and Canada who have not had power for three days because of ice storms, one of them lives on the 17th floor of a 23 storey block and can't get out. ........

Enjoy what you can when you can anyway!

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Hope it clears up for you soon, but at least you know it's going to be sunny and will dry out, spare a thought for the poor souls in the South of the UK who have woken up this Christmas morning under water.

Happy Christmas!

Absolutely! There are so many without power and flooded - my heart goes out to them.

T00ts

You've only failed when you've stopped trying! xx

Sat by the pool in constant sunshine too hot at times had to go into the shade, here in Dubai until mid January,